how many warning points do you have?

Low Levelled

• 2 weeks later...

There's an easy solution for that.

...the "not enough time" part, not the 0 warning points part. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I have 7 warnings. The most recent being when I started a game in Forum Games called Repost This Picture of a Cat and then beat everyone at that game by reposting the cat picture 90 times.

Wow, that's impressive

• Like 2

Tg_Ibe.png

Yeah, but I don't want to encourage that. ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah, but I don't want to encourage that. ;)

Pfft. Party pooper.

:razz:

No. But I will volunteer to be the party-pooping administrator

nobody likes party poopers.. :shame:

Tg_Ibe.png

I think anyone who is aware of my historic behaviour from like 04-06ish will be surprised to know I only actually have 3 points, though I do have 5 notes.

And of my 3 points 1 was just a sig/ava violation where I accidentally posted my new sig without removing the old one without noticing so it was too big for like half a day.

I think the most interesting one in my list, which didn't earn me a point, was a HA thread where I did not respond to the OP's original question because I was questioning his desire to find means to get Runescape to load opposed to find a way to deal with the fact he was homeless.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Earned my 8th last week \:D/

But I spread the joys of quality...imagery to those lucky enough to catch a glimpse of it lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I think anyone who is aware of my historic behaviour from like 04-06ish will be surprised to know I only actually have 3 points, though I do have 5 notes.

Well warning points (in the physical sense) didn't exist in 04-06 :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well warning points (in the physical sense) didn't exist in 04-06 :P

I thought as much but even so with how some tip.iters from back then tend to view me (eg as if I'm still that same teenager who hasn't had like 6-9 more years life experience and growth) opposed to what I am now I'm sure it could surprise some.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've got 11 now :D

It's becoming harder to stack on warning points because I get a ban.

Apparently I'll get a three month ban next, so I'm not sure whether it's worth the trade-off. Three Months for an extra point seems steep, but it's summer so I may go on holiday.

qTLQRuS.png

209 posts and 11 waning points :-k Doubt anyone can beat you on that but still I'm not the kind of person that wants those points.

• 4 weeks later...

No you don't.

Appeals should be in the form of a 3 page essay in a sealed envelope that also contains $3 and mailed to:

Goonstalf

1 Reindeer Lane

North Pole

I appreciate that you actually looked up the Zip Code for North Pole Alaska :P

Ontopic: 8

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2. :D Although based on mine, I would say Stev has a lot more. :P

Sorry for the slight grave-dig/late post/whatever. I hadn't seen this before until Alg linked back to the thread. But after looking, I had to honestly LOL at this post. :P.

Correct.

09144a99bb.png