how many warning points do you have?

Low Levelled

3 actual points, 12 warnings.

As it turns out, giving harsh advice isn't warranted. Neither is posting while drunk.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

3 actual points, 12 warnings.

As it turns out, giving harsh advice isn't warranted. Neither is posting while drunk.

Only one of my warnings was whilst TUIing [TIFing under the influence]. Shocking considering how frequently I drunkenly post on here.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

7 warning points under my profile name.

It's a bit like stepping on the scales this morning and seeing a similarly undesirable number (although - the number on the scales was double my warning points, actually) but nevertheless, I'm a changed man now. Let the number never rise again - er, my warning points, not my weight.

(although - the number on the scales was double my warning points, actually)

I can't think of a common system of measurement in which 14 is a normal number for weight. 14 pounds, kilograms, tons, what?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I think I've heard of stones before, but that certainly did not come to mind. Huh. I guess I assumed that was out of use nowadays. Guess not.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 2 weeks later...

just received another for misbehaving in the relationship thread again haha

Apparently now you have to acknowledge them to post again? I guess it makes sense, just a little surprised by the change.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

because banter

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Apparently now you have to acknowledge them to post again? I guess it makes sense, just a little surprised by the change.

What do you mean?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What do you mean?

It's a new IPB feature. Basically if you get a warning and then go to post, it doesn't let you post again until you acknowledge your warning (read it and press some sort of "I acknowledge" button).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

What do you mean?

It's a new IPB feature. Basically if you get a warning and then go to post, it doesn't let you post again until you acknowledge your warning (read it and press some sort of "I acknowledge" button).

Okay thanks :razz:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What do you mean?

Okay thanks :razz:

It's awesome for us. There are no issues with users claiming that they never read their warning message and continued posting in the same manner, not knowing that they were breaking the rules. The warning system as a whole makes our job more efficient and better for the users as all the information is in one place. Great stuff. :thumbup:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

• 9 months later...

Can you get warned for that? He wasn't advertising or posting anything malicious...

As long as it's on topic and not bumping an old thread whose discussion had long ago been resolved, then you're generally okay. Necroing simply to spam, or any other rule-breaking post, will get locked and warned every time.

I wasn't going to give Low Levelled another warning point for this, but since everybody insists... :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...