Farming & Slayer

Skyro

Hello Tip It,

Well, I'm getting all of my Skills to level 80, or higher. I've only got a few skills to which are Farming, Summoning, Slayer & Construction. I am going to be working on Construction first, then Farming and Slayer. Then after that summoning. But can you please tell me how to get the most experience out of farming and where the best place to go is and that isn't to expensive. Farming takes ages and I need to know how to get the most experience. My Farming level is 71.

Thanks,

Skyro. (Qorx) :)

For farming you should plant maple trees in all of the tree patches 3 times a day. once when you wake up, once when you get off work/school and once before you go to bed.

I was doing this for A while and bought 99 farming but it gets annoying to do after a while so I gave up for a while xD

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

Don't ever invest into a ton of low level trees for farming, you'll most likely end up moving up to the next tier at a later time and regret having 500 maple(or w\e) trees.

Definitely do maples for the time being though if you're strapped for cash and herbs are decent(pretty low, really) farm xp, but can be good cash.

EDIT: You could also do some livid farm if you have the requirements for it, knock out some that you'll eventually do anyways + get farming xp.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Livid farm is played on Lunar island and gives magic, farming, construction, and other xps, as well as unlocking new lunar spells that are very useful. You get around 40k/hr avg which is higher than even trees are (real time average, through trees are more time efficient for in-game time spent)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

33 minutes wait deserves a bump? Meh...

Around 46 hours last I saw

Edit: Right. Triple sniped, left the thread open and didn't reply ):

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Edit: answered the question that's already been answered numerous times - thats what happens when you open a thread in a new tab and then get round to checking it out 2 hours later.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Hard? No. Taxing and boring, definitely. I'd really just advise you to either do some bolts while you wait around for the produce to be harvested, or to just afk and get half the produce per hour (Energising Pauline + Collecting and depositing stacks of produce)

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

The runes' cost, nothing else. Wear a Mud Battlestaff to replace some. Check Tip.it's guide on Livid Farm for every rune you'll be using

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

I know you are currently caught up on Livid farm, but if you wanted to do farming without that I suggest doing farming runs in between your slayer tasks. At your level, snapdragon seeds would be good. Not excellent exp, but it will help pay for other seeds after you sell the herbs. Also, make sure to do fruit trees. Palm trees are the best for your level but cost 90k per seed roughly.

sportsjock21.png

I know you are currently caught up on Livid farm, but if you wanted to do farming without that I suggest doing farming runs in between your slayer tasks. At your level, snapdragon seeds would be good. Not excellent exp, but it will help pay for other seeds after you sell the herbs. Also, make sure to do fruit trees. Palm trees are the best for your level but cost 90k per seed roughly.

Meh, I would do the fruit trees, they are decent xp/gp. However look more into the side of herb runs... snaps and their seeds recently have taken a HUGE dive in price and profit. They used to be around 500k per run, now i'm not sure though.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]