Screamo/Emo for little girls?

Pretty much as the topic says emo and screamo is for little girls. all the do is cut themselves and cry because their girl pants are choking their boy parts. its time for all the little emo boys to flames this but they will have nothing to back up what they say. Hardcore/metalcore is the way to go. when you go to a hardcore show you actually see people moving in the pit and not dumb push moshers.

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much as the topic says emo and screamo is for little girls. all the do is cut themselves and cry because their girl pants are choking their boy parts. its time for all the little emo boys to flames this but they will have nothing to back up what they say. Hardcore/metalcore is the way to go. when you go to a hardcore show you actually see people moving in the pit and not dumb push moshers.

I like the way your little paragraph pretty much summarizes all the stupid sterotyping and flaming we see on this board.

God, I am getting sick of this discussion. It never really gets anywhere. We've got the 'hardcore' cool people who are riduculing and flaming the Emo genre so they feel better, or something (I honestly can't find anohter reason for the hate). The emo's defend themselves and then the 'hardcore' people twist and turn and ignore every post with some content made by an 'emo'. Of course the party isn't complete without the "ooh, I play the guitar for two months now and they suckkk!!!111" people.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You sound like an arrogant little boy. I'd rather have a conversation with 10 "emo" people than a conversation with you.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Lol i agree in some ways "Hey dude are you g4y?," "No, im just Emo" "ill take that as a yes then".

And yeh metalcore ownz:) went to kerrang xxv gig last week, when the emo band came on (hawthorne heights) the pit were all just pushers.. Bullet for my valentine supplied bruises k?

And if anyone says "ooh bullet for my valentine are emo" need shooting, coz there dumb.

lol yeah you are such a "metalhead" going to a kerrang gig ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Emo kids need to die already.. they should learn to cut their wrists right.. :roll:

Jokes. .but metalcore is the way to go..Lamb Of God.. Caliban.. Norma Jean.. not all this other emo [cabbage].. I only like 1 screamo band.. and that's mostly because they're from my hometown.. and my sister is friends with one.. Alexisonfire..

FROM FIRST TO LAST LYRICS

"Note To Self"

Two roads... split off from here,

and my life goes running in opposite directions.

Exaggerating the barrier between who I am, and who I want to be.

I wanted to be that breath of fresh air,

When everything smelled so insincere.

But this taste still lingers in my mouth,

Deceit has ways of sticking around.

And I'm ready to disappear,

Vacation seems far, seems far from here.

Note to self: I miss you terribly.

This is what we call a tragedy.

Come back to me, come back to me, to me.

Note to self: I miss you terribly.

This is what we call a tragedy.

Come back to me, back to me, to me

looks like emo lyrics to me

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

Seriously, why do people on this forum have to discriminate, stereotype, and riticule people for who they are. They are that way beacuse they want to be that way. Do they do anything to harm you? Didnt think so. Learn to accept people for who they are, and not what they do. Just beacuse someone listens to a certain kind of music doesnt mean you can put a label on them to make them "lesser" than you, it's pathetic and makes you look like a jerk, and when you do that your only going to look good to your fellow people who follow the same style. Stop caring about what people are, let them be themself, what would the world be like if everyone is the same.... my friend YOU, and people LIKE YOU, need to learn some respect to other people who are not like you...

This is ridiculous. They care what you think of them about as much as you care about what they think of you. Both Genres suck anyways, and FFTL is a horrible Emo band.

Emo is a subgenre of your crappy harcore music anyways.

Emo kids need to die already.. they should learn to cut their wrists right..

This right here, is the most cleche over-used phrase ever. Quit saying it, it is old and not funny.

Please remember.. When referring to music.. Emo means Emotive-Hardcore.

Emo means emotional rock, or emotional hardcore... Hence, emocore.

This is like listening to abunch of cocky 14 year-olds argue. It's quite entertaining considering the whole point of music is to escape reality. It doesn't matter what other people listen to, becuase you don't have to listen to it. I mean sure, you can ridicule it all you want, but you are just as bad as them, if not worst.

Besides, if they started listening to "metalcore" you would move to something less-trendy... you non-conformists.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.