Your New Secret Weapon: Clan Avatars! 14 Aug 2012

Mercifull

Okay so I hope I'm misreading this but...

Only an Avatar Warden may summon the clan avatar from its habitat. The clan avatar will have an expiry time of 24 hours, after which it will return to its habitat. If you can't find your avatar, wait for 24 hours.

Note that only one avatar may be present on one world at a time. If another Avatar Warden was to login to that world, their clan avatar will not spawn until the first one is dismissed or has expired.

http://services.rune...oning_an_Avatar

means that it'll be pretty rare to actually get your clan avatar going on most of the "popular" home worlds. I mean the 3% skilling bonus seems good enough to me.

Sc.png

Okay so I hope I'm misreading this but...

Only an Avatar Warden may summon the clan avatar from its habitat. The clan avatar will have an expiry time of 24 hours, after which it will return to its habitat. If you can't find your avatar, wait for 24 hours.

Note that only one avatar may be present on one world at a time. If another Avatar Warden was to login to that world, their clan avatar will not spawn until the first one is dismissed or has expired.

http://services.rune...oning_an_Avatar

means that it'll be pretty rare to actually get your clan avatar going on most of the "popular" home worlds. I mean the 3% skilling bonus seems good enough to me.

It's one avatar per clan per world.

So MiningGolds and Maxed could both have theirs out on world 2 say, the limit is that each clan can only have 1 out on any given world.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't know if anyone saw this but this could be the best message of whole patch notes:

Skills & Minigames:
  • Drop rates of the Black Ibis gear from Pyramid Plunder have been increased.

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Regarding the black ibis gear, do you need an empty space in your inventory to get a piece or will it drop on the ground.

and also what do they mean by "Players no longer rest in an inappropriate position whilst wearing the Gielinor Games skirts."

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Regarding the black ibis gear, do you need an empty space in your inventory to get a piece or will it drop on the ground.

and also what do they mean by "Players no longer rest in an inappropriate position whilst wearing the Gielinor Games skirts."

It means no more crossed/spread legs that offer up-skirt views

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hopefully this means I might actually get Black Ibis, or at least some of it, pre-99. Took them long enough to fix it; I mean how is it not blindingly obvious it's too rare/randomised when people can do in excess of 15m xp at pp without getting any pieces.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Tad early to completely declare it dead content since technically its not even alive content right now, for atleast some people. Having to wait until Friday for EE's build tick to officially try this out, but I was able to get 200 ort pretty quickly on a slayer task. Appears they are alot more common as drops then for skilling. My task was mutated bloodvelds and I got them in drops of 20.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Tad early to completely declare it dead content since technically its not even alive content right now, for atleast some people. Having to wait until Friday for EE's build tick to officially try this out, but I was able to get 200 ort pretty quickly on a slayer task. Appears they are alot more common as drops then for skilling. My task was mutated bloodvelds and I got them in drops of 20.

They already told us everything relevant, why can't something that's biggest boon is a 3% xp boost within line-of-sight dead? If nothing else it's not worthy of being a front page update.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Just really happy I decided to train other skills instead of thieving.

Dammit, Jagex! It's NOT a secret weapon if you ANNOUNCE IT ON THE HOMEPAGE! The element of SURPRISE is what WINS WARS. Jagex would make TERRIBLE warlords.

• Like 4

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I'm assuming the item -> gold trade in is an insignificant amount?

Think someone said it was alch value, not checked it out myself yet, got 3 lamps today. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Dammit, Jagex! It's NOT a secret weapon if you ANNOUNCE IT ON THE HOMEPAGE! The element of SURPRISE is what WINS WARS. Jagex would make TERRIBLE warlords.

That's because it's just a cover up for their real secret weapon, the bot nuke. I mean how does it work? When is it planned for release? What is it's yield? Nobody knows...

That makes sense too, since bots don't buy spins they could sell it as a "bot nuke".

I don't know if anyone saw this but this could be the best message of whole patch notes:

Skills & Minigames:

Where are you reading this? I don't see it in the patch notes for this week.

Flyingjj.png

Skills & Minigames:

Where are you reading this? I don't see it in the patch notes for this week.

ibis.png

[qfc]15-16-775-63942745[/qfc]

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

101bots.jpg

Another 'update' which happened on the 14th. Considering I could look the the first few pages of hunter highscores and still pick out 101 bots myself no sweat, I have to say their data analysis sucks. (As if we didn't know that already).

QFC

14-15-927-63943806