Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 11/13/12

The_Gabe

I've played a lot of Black Ops II. Probably the only COD game I'll reach max prestige in.

Anywho, working on the diamond shotguns as of now. Remmington was by far the fastest and easiest. I felt like a total scumbag while I used it. KSG was second, and by far my favorite gun in BOII. Saiga 12 was awful to get all the camos with. I dreaded that, but it's done now. Working on the M1218 now. Put a laser sight and long barrel on that bad boy and shit, you merk people fast.

When I play with shotguns, I don't really care about deaths or getting scorestreaks. I just rush and play super aggressive (often times over aggressive). But it does result in some killer scores. Hell, if I go 51-20 on a 6v6 kill confirmed on Nuketown with a 8000+ score, that to me was a fun game.

I don't run high scorestreaks just because I like gun kills and rushing. So, my typical scorestreak setup is UAV, CUAV, hellstorm. At earlier levels when I don't have the CUAV unlocked, I play with the lightning strike. But I think if you know how to use the hellstorm correctly, it outmatches the lightning strike.

Anyway, studying for finals atm, but gonna game later today and work on those M1218 camos.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Well this is the cod I got bored of the fastest. I usually have more than 5 days of gametime at this time of the year, but that's about only what I have and BO2 might also be the first cod that I don't reach max prestige in a while.

I heard the new zombies is really hard and actually has an ending

From what I've also heard and seen, it's not as much about killing zombies as it is about doing other stuff, like building things, traveling places, unlocking stuff.

I've never been a huge fan of zombies on COD and on any other game.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The campaign is usually what makes COD, COD. Tbh I sometimes look forward to the campaign because I've really never been disappointed with how exciting it is, even if it's super corny at times.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

What's wrong with him? I think some of his series are entertaining.

It's kind of an irrational hatred, I just don't care for the father figure act he does. That and the whole using his autistic son to make extra ad revenue thing.

What's wrong with him? I think some of his series are entertaining.

It's kind of an irrational hatred, I just don't care for the father figure act he does. That and the whole using his autistic son to make extra ad revenue thing.

True, but I like some of his series for entertainment value, not his father figure act or anything like that. I agree with you that it's wrong to do that though.

The campaign in this game was pretty good. Not necessarily because of the story, but because you could customize your loadout and stuff before each mission. I really liked that. Going around with the Bolt actions through every mission, quickscoping like a retard, great fun.

As for multiplayer, I haven't played that in a couple of weeks now. Got bored of it. :<

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I really only buy COD for the multiplayer. For some reason, the campaign doesn't interest me at all. I've played a little of the campaign in this one, but got super bored.

I bought Halo 4 primarily for the campaign, though the multiplayer is fun. I have more "real" fun playing Halo 4, but I enjoy Black Ops 2 because of the achievement factor it has (weapon camos, prestiges, etc).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I completely agree Duff. WaW was the last CoD with a campaign that could stand on it's own.

I really should play Halo 4 more, the only reason I don't is I can't play it when I'm in a xbl party because there are no volume options and the game is insanely loud on my headset.

Soo BF3 is getting slammed

(old news but still talk worthy) :D

Not sure what you mean by this, but I'm curious.

I need to get a hold of a copy of some of the older Call of Duty games. Oldest one I've played has been Black Ops I.

Can't decide on whether I should invest in a Scuff controller or just learn claw. Firing with my middle or ring finger instead of my index finger feels so weird. :(

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I meant maybe for the campaigns. I wouldn't dare try to play multiplayer, lol.

Doubt I'll buy the new COD when it comes out. I'll be fine playing BOII for a while, just like I was fine playing BOI during MW3's "prime". And at that point, I dunno how much time I'll have for video games.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

cod4s campaign was really good. they had the mix of story and gameplay just right for an FPS, and nothing they've done since has really compared to it. it might not have the same impact on you, having played all the sequels where they just rehash the same things that made cod4's campaign so popular over and over again, but think of it kinda like seinfeld.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Cod 4 is dead and half the lobbies are modded, WaW is even more dead, and MW2 is on life support and full of quickscopers. They're fun and worth it if you pick them up cheap though.

got a good chuckle out of this

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I need to get a hold of a copy of some of the older Call of Duty games. Oldest one I've played has been Black Ops I.

Can't decide on whether I should invest in a Scuff controller or just learn claw. Firing with my middle or ring finger instead of my index finger feels so weird. :(

Get a XIM, rule the world.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!