Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 11/13/12

The_Gabe

Yeah, most people I've listened to would agree that ever since the nerfing of the MSMC and the PDW, the Vector has become the best SMG. I love it: the iron sights, the low recoil, the fire rate, the reload.

Just got all the camo unlocks for the MP7. Was pretty annoying. Headshots are annoying in general, but more annoying for the SMGs in my opinion.

When I run SMG on my team I actually run an MP7 with just quickdraw and long barrel, it's not the best online but it's a monster on LAN, so if I can even do semi-decent with it online, I know I'll do very well on LAN. Which is the exact opposite of the AN-94 (I know it's an AR), that gun SUCKS on LAN.

Initially i wasn't planning on buying Uprising, but decided to go ahead and get it when the other day when it came out on PC because i had some money coming my way. Had a lot of trouble finding lobbies in Core modes so for the first time i decided to give Hardcore a shot. Gotta say that it's much more enjoyable. I seem to be doing a bit better on average when i play HC, and it just feels like a bit more of a challenge. A lot less shotguns and snipers running around too. Also i feel like i don't really need to bother with Tac Mask as much or even Flak Jacket to be honest. I started using the FAL in HC and i have to admit it feels extremely OP. I think it's always going to be a 1 Hit kill, or maybe sometimes 2 Hits, but still.

I am also happy that for once i managed to play an extremely good game of SnD on Vertigo. Went on a 13-0 streak, almost pulling off the Ace on the 4rd round (got shot in the back :\) and ended that game on 13-1, which is probably the best i'll ever do in SnD, hah.

So the Cod: Ghosts reveal video is out, and I think it looks pretty good. They said they were going to be using a new engine for it, but I can't seem to see much difference between that and the other Call of Duty's. But maybe they can't show any of that until the PS4/New Xbox crap is fully revealed first, I don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B00xKmtyfaY

Also some other behind the scenes video, with some minor details about MP, such as dynamic maps for example. I think it looks pretty interesting.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I've run into some dude a few times playing Kill Confirmed, and he always seems to kick everyone's ass. Almost every single gunfight against him I would lose, and I had no idea why, cause I'm a pretty decent player myself. Has a 2.5 k/d and a pretty good score per minute.

Decided to pay attention to the kill cams and noticed he had six perks. Thought that looked suspicious, since six perks takes up 9 of the pick ten. Went back to theater, and sure enough, he spawns in with six perks, a bouncing betty, and a scorpion with two attachments. Obviously exploiting the wildcard glitch. Surprised, yet not really surprised that Treyarch hasn't gotten that fixed.

And now I can blame my gunfight losses to him on his glitching. Which makes me feel a bit better.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've run into some dude a few times playing Kill Confirmed, and he always seems to kick everyone's ass. Almost every single gunfight against him I would lose, and I had no idea why, cause I'm a pretty decent player myself. Has a 2.5 k/d and a pretty good score per minute.

Decided to pay attention to the kill cams and noticed he had six perks. Thought that looked suspicious, since six perks takes up 9 of the pick ten. Went back to theater, and sure enough, he spawns in with six perks, a bouncing betty, and a scorpion with two attachments. Obviously exploiting the wildcard glitch. Surprised, yet not really surprised that Treyarch hasn't gotten that fixed.

And now I can blame my gunfight losses to him on his glitching. Which makes me feel a bit better.

I'm surprised Treyarch hasn't patched this but at the same time, it's such a pain in the ass feat to accomplish I wonder if they don't feel it's worth their time to do so.

On another note, my team took a break from League play and scrims this week to just do pubs and oh how do I miss being a pub stomp star. In Leagues and scrims, my only real opportunity to snipe is when we play SnD and I generally use a DSR50 since there's forgiveness in how high I have to hit on the body to score a single kill shot. However in pubs, I use my trusty ole' Ballista for what I feel is much quicker ADS, which helps with quickscoping. I've been frequenting the Arms Race playlist, though I wish since they made it way easier to get scorestreaks due to the increased amount of points you get that they raised the kill limit to 100 or even 150.

Ballista definitely has a quicker ADS. I like the feel of it much more than the DSR, but the amount of hit markers I get is so frustrating. Using the iron sights on it and getting hit markers is the most depressing thing ever.

Using the SVU-AS now since I've done all the camo unlocks for the DSR and I just prestiged again, so I can't use the Ballista for a while. I feel like such a scumbag using semi-automatic sniper rifles. It's still gonna be annoying to get one shot one kills with them, though.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm not good with snipers at all. Can't quickscope worth shit, even though you'd think after using the sniper quite a bit I would get a handle on it.

Last night I was just getting frustrated using any other gun, so I decided to snipe for fun. Turned out to be pretty fun. I didn't do too bad. But that's probably because I started getting into scrub lobbies. And I realized that with ballistics cpu on, you don't really have to hold your breath much to steady your aim.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just realized that you can just go into hardcore and use the SVU-AS as get one shot one kills easy. I'm just sacrificing my k/d because it's hard to get the jump on people with a sniper.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Why does everyone rage in CoD. I don't understand, it's a fun game, and skillbased matchmaking just matches us against better players than us, which gives challenge, and personally I like challenge.

It's my personality to want to be better than everyone, so I'm always trying my hardest. It doesnt seem fair when the other team is full of stacked prestige masters and im only 5th prestige

• Like 1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

It's my personality to want to be better than everyone, so I'm always trying my hardest. It doesnt seem fair when the other team is full of stacked prestige masters and im only 5th prestige

Prestige =/= Skill. Level is all correlated to how much time you invest in the game and grind it. Now if you're talking about League Master's, achieving Master's in League is not difficult at all. Usually at the start of the season I play my placement games, get high up on platinum within a couple games of placement I get boosted high into master's like 2nd or 3rd, then I settle down around 25-30, sometimes higher if I play more that month.

been playing blops1 and am trying to get all the pro perks now. mother [bleep]ing warlord pro is a [bleep] to get. before i put it on my class i was getting nade kills all the time, i was getting double and triple nade kills all the time. now i have it on a class i cant get a single kill and no double nade kills ;_;

thank [bleep] i managed to knife a turret for ghost pro early on. only seen about 10 sentry turrets from lvl 1 to 50

Ranqecaravan.png

It seems like that always happens. I found myself getting so many bloodthirsty medals while going for one shot one kills with the sniper rifles, but once I actually needed them for a camo, I could never get them.

I got to master prestige this morning. I have a feeling I'll play a lot less now, even though I'm not really sure why. Prestige means nothing, so I don't know why I feel like I've "completed" the game after getting to master prestige.

Last game before master prestige my team was down by thirty tags on hijacked (joined an ongoing game). Pulled out a class with a kap40 secondary (long barrel, extended mags) and ended up winning the game for my team by two tags. That weapon easily outclasses so many primaries, it's nuts.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

been playing blops1 and am trying to get all the pro perks now. mother [bleep]ing warlord pro is a [bleep] to get. before i put it on my class i was getting nade kills all the time, i was getting double and triple nade kills all the time. now i have it on a class i cant get a single kill and no double nade kills ;_;

thank [bleep] i managed to knife a turret for ghost pro early on. only seen about 10 sentry turrets from lvl 1 to 50

wow, just managed to get 3 double kills with nades in a single game. now i have to get marathon and ninja pro, flag caps are not fun

Ranqecaravan.png

I hope we get cod ghost on the 360, I don't think I'm buying the Xbox One and when I play cod games on the computer (I have cod4 and MW2 on the computer) I keep getting called a hacker which is extremely annoying. Then again these games aren't really playable anymore.

I hope we get cod ghost on the 360, I don't think I'm buying the Xbox One and when I play cod games on the computer (I have cod4 and MW2 on the computer) I keep getting called a hacker which is extremely annoying. Then again these games aren't really playable anymore.

Ghosts WILL be on 360, but will be the final COD (obviously) on this current generation of consoles. Activision would be committing franchise suicide if they only released the game on Next-Gen when One/PS4 will only be coming out in November along with COD. 90-95% of your population easily will be on 360/PS3 still due to high price tag and low supply.

• 2 weeks later...

strange, ive been playing blops1 and i got in one of them hacked games where red numbers pop up on your screen when you die/get a kill. anyway the host changed and then all the morter teams i called in that game never stoped firing, got 4-5 of them and they fired non stop for 4-5 mins before we got the win :\\

Ranqecaravan.png