3-Jan-2013 - God Statues: Construction D&D

Tim

Mod William

"UPDATE: We are aware of an issue with the XP rates of this update, and will be implementing a fix within a few hours."

QFC:

15-16-672-64172667

Well its a bit late now that a lot of us have done it..................................

We apologise again ... Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

:lol:

• Like 4

nyuseg.png

We apologise again ... Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

There aren't nearly enough llamas ingame for that to be the case.

123mclu.jpg

Las llamas son más grandes que las ranas ...

nyuseg.png

Mod William

"UPDATE: We are aware of an issue with the XP rates of this update, and will be implementing a fix within a few hours."

QFC:

15-16-672-64172667

Well its a bit late now that a lot of us have done it..................................

Well played...

(Queue Citizen Kane aplause...)

Looks like this update brought a major bug with it judging by today's Construction records on RuneTracker :?

I wouldn't say so nearly all runetrackers records are insane thanks to f2p no hiscore and/or account creation causing 'gains' from 0xp to w/e ur current xp is.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The #2 on runetracker gained 99m construction today, not very smart considering its a main account with 2.2k+ total lol, he should have at least not updated his runetracker if he was hoping to get away with it

Bbk.png

I wouldn't say so nearly all runetrackers records are insane thanks to f2p no hiscore and/or account creation causing 'gains' from 0xp to w/e ur current xp is.

"Haxunit Net" gained 200m Construction xp today. Also, http://www.reddit.co...tion_dd_update/

Haxunit also joined tracking today if you look at his profile, which suggests tht 198m is his entire xp being added opposed to true gains for the day; don't get me wrong it may be a bug; but the way runetracker profiles work make high records far too common to be indicative of a bug on their own.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

"Haxunit Net" gained 200m Construction xp today. Also, http://www.reddit.co...tion_dd_update/

Haxunit also joined tracking today if you look at his profile, which suggests tht 198m is his entire xp being added opposed to true gains for the day; don't get me wrong it may be a bug; but the way runetracker profiles work make high records far too common to be indicative of a bug on their own.

Are you trying to play devil's advocate or something

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

True, something like this would be more proof it was a bug.

True, something like thiswould be more proof it was a bug.

YyBwM.png

1J6Nd.png

Totally legit.

• Like 1

If there was no bug the person I mentioned in my last post would have had his full 120m+ construction xp added on runetracker today, not just 99m, he would also have had his xp from other skills added on not just 1.2k magic, definitely a bug

Bbk.png

I found out how the this bug is done. Sending a message to jagex now.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I found out how the this bug is done. Sending a message to jagex now.

You are a day too late.

A Day lols, if they still haven't fixed it then it's never too late.

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Built the wrong statue on Lumbridge to see what would happen and a saradominist fanatic appeared.

Kicked his ass.

WILDERLAND FROM 2006-2014 RIP

2u5xfeq.png

The dark one will take your soul

MINING GOLDS MEMBER SINCE 2013

[hide]

nothing_interesting_happens_1__xpfraud_statues_by_leadweaver-d5qceyu.png

[/hide]

Every time I read this it gets funnier. I love Zil's expressions and how the guy tagging the statue ends up on her sword. :lol:

Did you make this?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Bots and Cheaters Banned

A new year has dawned and 2012 fades into the past, however our resolve against botters and those who would use exploits to gain an unfair advantage over others has never wavered.

As part of our ongoing war on botting, we continue to take action against those confirmed to be using a bot script. Just yesterday we banned a large number of bot users, including a number of maximum level players.

We want to reconfirm our commitment to the RuneScape community that we are taking steps every day to rid RuneScape of any and all bots. Nobody is exempt from this, whether its a fresh account or a paying maxed-out player.

We also detected a small number of players who had engineered an exploit to abuse the God Statues content which was added yesterday. In addition to adding extra security to our code, weve permanently banned the accounts which took part and all other accounts associated with those users. Such exploitation is totally unacceptable and we have a zero tolerance policy against any such behaviour. Ultimately those who use bot scripts and abuse exploits are harmful toward the economy of RuneScape, and are not the type of individuals that we want as part of our community.

The RuneScape Team

That was just posted on the front page.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid