• No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

And how much accounts can we recruit?

As many as you want, it's unlimited. So you could play for 2 bucks a month for ever.

JHayG72.png

I really think this thread is overestimating the effects this update will have on the game. 07Scape most likely won't be too popular after a few months, and the normal game isn't going to collapse as a result of the attention being given to 07Scape.

With that said, I'm not sure why everybody's getting so emotional over this. >_>

77yLQy8.png

I really think this thread is overestimating the effects this update will have on the game. 07Scape most likely won't be too popular after a few months, and the normal game isn't going to collapse as a result of the attention being given to 07Scape.

With that said, I'm not sure why everybody's getting so emotional over this. >_>

I think we stopped talking about that 2 pages ago, sadly.

Let's be fair here, this is less messy than politics, religion, or whether or not you should tip your waiter/waitress.

• Like 3

Because at the end of the day. Purple > all other colours.

OT: Truth be told, I think adding in more game styles will be beneficial. See my post about the different types of WoW servers you can play on.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Hey thanks! I'll be sure to think of you when I am boss killing and doing Grandmaster Quests in High Def HTML5 while you're still playing an unplayable version of the game that existed 6 years ago.

And good luck to you running around as a level 3 trying to skill and train amongst the bots! Be sure to drop by from time to time and let us know how epic it is to cut logs with 100 low-def bots who all look alike. Be sure to keep us posted regarding your amazing PKing adventures in the "golden age" with the same PKing community as exists now.

:lol:

I actually found your post quite funny, even though I support 07. So good work. xD

The HTML5 thing though, thats way down the road, and the current EoC is over 50% bots no doubt, so don't think your free from that either. :)

But yes, the 07 servers after a month will have a lot of bots, I've accepted that, hell I accepted that over a year ago, when Jagex stopped giving a crap about them.

JHayG72.png

Let's be fair here, this is less messy than politics, religion, or whether or not you should tip your waiter/waitress.

FYI - a good rule to follow is NEVER mess with the people who serve your food! Seriously! :blink:

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

OT: Truth be told, I think adding in more game styles will be beneficial. See my post about the different types of WoW servers you can play on.

Best post you have made in this thread so far

Noctturne.png

Guys, stop with the needless trolling, flaming, provoking and flamebaiting right now. Otherwise we will have to close this thread and send out warnings/bans as necessary.

Relax, have nice a cup of cocoa and take a soothing walk in Falador park. All this flaming and insulting is completely unneccessary.

Thank you.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Best post you have made in this thread so far

You know, I felt something when I read that, I momentarily thought it was humbled but that was distrupted by the side splitting laugher. I haven't enjoyed a thread this much in a long time.

EDIT: I posted this at the same time as the above post ^^ don't hurt me >.< :)

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

As for the poll itself, it's quite clear that jagex wants it to hit 250k at the very least with the large exposure after the inital votes almost flatlined.

As for the poll itself, it's quite clear that jagex wants it to hit 250k at the very least with the large exposure after the inital votes almost flatlined.

Wow you post this right when a mod tells you to stop! Disobey-er of the law you are!

Noctturne.png

Your estimation of how many members there are in RuneScape changes faster than the tide. I think that's the sixth time this thread you've altered your estimation by a very significant margin. Anyone would think you don't really have any idea.

How about you shut the [bleep] up? Sick and tired of your bull shit. Keep it up and I'll go to the Admins. Last warning.

It's not my fault Jagex bullshited us into thinking we have more than 750k individual members.

Hey he provided a caveat this time -- "Could be much less however."

:rolleyes: :lol:

Enjoy your empty EOCscape in a month or so :).

Hey thanks! I'll be sure to think of you when I am boss killing and doing Grandmaster Quests in High Def HTML5 while you're still playing an unplayable version of the game that existed 6 years ago.

And good luck to you running around as a level 3 trying to skill and train amongst the bots! Be sure to drop by from time to time and let us know how epic it is to cut logs with 100 low-def bots who all look alike. Be sure to keep us posted regarding your amazing PKing adventures in the "golden age" with the same PKing community as exists now.

You're welcome :D! Enjoy those spam bots @ the G.E. Enjoy those bots chopping magic logs with you. Enjoy those Green Dragon bots!! Enjoy your splitted community!!

Why would I cut magic logs when I could cut Ivy? Why would I sit idle at the GE when I could boss kill? Why would I go to Green Dragons when there's hundreds of more viable ways to make money?

It's small wonder you don't enjoy EOCscape -- you've no idea how to play it!

Oh - and it will only be "splitted" community for a month or less. :^_^:

• Like 2

nyuseg.png

Wow you post this right when a mod tells you to stop! Disobey-er of the law you are!

He is just stating what has been observed...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It was within a minute of Leik's post, and why don't you stop it as well?

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Your estimation of how many members there are in RuneScape changes faster than the tide. I think that's the sixth time this thread you've altered your estimation by a very significant margin. Anyone would think you don't really have any idea.

How about you shut the [bleep] up? Sick and tired of your bull shit. Keep it up and I'll go to the Admins. Last warning.

It's not my fault Jagex bullshited us into thinking we have more than 750k individual members.

Hey he provided a caveat this time -- "Could be much less however."

:rolleyes: :lol:

Enjoy your empty EOCscape in a month or so :).

You're welcome :D! Enjoy those spam bots @ the G.E. Enjoy those bots chopping magic logs with you. Enjoy those Green Dragon bots!! Enjoy your splitted community!!

Why would I cut magic logs when I could cut Ivy? Why would I sit idle at the GE when I could boss kill? Why would I go to Green Dragons when there's hundreds of more viable ways to make money?

It's small wonder you don't enjoy EOCscape -- you've no idea how to play it!

Oh - and it will only be "splitted" community for a month or less. :^_^:

We shall see ;). But hey, when you decide to come over to the good side i'll help you out. Just PM me on here and i'll help you get started <3.

Noctturne.png

He's just making a valid point of discussion. I don;t see the problem here. I think at this point jagex have done all they can to influence the vote and 500k wont be reachable. Then again thats probably a good thing, throwing content updates at an 07 server could really damage it in the eyes of people that want to play it

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Not even reached 200k votes yet.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

He's just making a valid point of discussion. I don;t see the problem here. I think at this point jagex have done all they can to influence the vote and 500k wont be reachable. Then again thats probably a good thing, throwing content updates at an 07 server could really damage it in the eyes of people that want to play it

Maybe. But I really had no problems with GWD. IF they hold a poll and see what the majority says... then I see no problem with some side updates here or there... Maybe every now and then add a few quests as well, why not?

Noctturne.png

Maybe. But I really had no problems with GWD. IF they hold a poll and see what the majority says... then I see no problem with some side updates here or there... Maybe every now and then add a few quests as well, why not?

Quests would be fine since most don't affect skilling/combat and the ones that do would need to be handled with care. I do wonder how well polls would go, I know people are divided on the GWD issue and although no GE is something that seems very important to 07 supporters, I wonder how many *new* 07'ers would try to vote in the GE too for pure convenience.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I think they shouldn't bring in GWD early, at the very least not on release... Perhaps after a year....

People who aren't into pking should focus on getting a decent base up! Then from there specialize to help each other

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Quests would be fine since most don't affect skilling/combat and the ones that do would need to be handled with care. I do wonder how well polls would go, I know people are divided on the GWD issue and although no GE is something that seems very important to 07 supporters, I wonder how many *new* 07'ers would try to vote in the GE too for pure convenience.

But then when does it end? Where do you put a cutoff?

I think they shouldn't bring in GWD early, at the very least not on release... Perhaps after a year....

People who aren't into pking should focus on getting a decent base up! Then from there specialize to help each other

People help eachother? I thought that was long since dead. And is the primary reason for the community falling apart.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

People help eachother? I thought that was long since dead. And is the primary reason for the community falling apart.

Jagex is also bringing back 2007 community with 2007 servers.

I don't think there will be any sort of cutoff. Unlike RSC, I believe that 2007scape would be a remake of the whole Runescape. Like all the bad updates we didn't like, won't be incorporated, but a few updates to keep the game going wouldn't and shouldn't be rejected.

What won't ever come to 2007scape are the following:

-The serious graphic updates where our characters look like they're made out of clay.

-GE

-EOC

-OP prayers, items, and un-needed food that heal to much.

If 2007scape grows and more and more people play it, then why not build around it?

• Like 1

Noctturne.png