I remember when...

Bloodredsword

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god sooo many things

the first thing was when i was like levell 20 sum like lvl 5 walked up to me and asked me to take him to the wizard tower(we were in draynor) so i sed i would....so i take him 2 like 30 wild and kill him...get like 500 gp and a iron long i was perty happy of this "awesome" kill when i was walking back a ranger killed me...

another thing was when i was like lvl 70 i started up a noob acc and was walkin around varrock when sum guy sed "sellin rune long" i walk up 2 him and trade him ask how much and he sez......200m....i started callin him a noob when he started callin me a noob and stuff i told him 2 say it 2 my main....he did...a few weeks l8r i was pk'ing n f2p and i killed him...messaged him about the noob crack...

i also fell for that jagex blocks ur pass thing but i was like lvl 5 so all i had was like 50 gp....

fun times fun times

I remember training on theives beneath Varrock.. Some gang headquarters I think..

Anyway it was to get lvl 30 attack and when I got I rushed to the store to buy an addy long. I was so proud!

ha i remember when i was so proud to use mith :roll:

the thieves might be for Shield of arrav :?:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

First thing....There was this dude who needed help getting to Falador, I wanted to help him, 'cause I was level 6 and thought I was pimping. Anyway, on my way to Falador, I met some guy named Highwayman and he started attacking me! And it wasn't even in the Wilderness!! I died saying "Hacker!!" :oops:

Then I met this one guy who was like 20 levels above me (I was like level 8 at this time) and he ran up to me and said, "I can liek alc your armor (mostly full steel at the time) for liek 20K and i'll only charge you 5K!!1 Omg, gd deel!!11"

I said I didn't beleive him and said that if he Hi-Alched my Steel Kite for me, then I'll give him the rest of my armor to Alch. The noob took the Kite and logged...he could of gotten even more if he gave me money for the kiteshield...Another time someone told me about the "dup hack" and I tried to do it...my computer wouldn't close out of RuneScape when I dropped my stuff and pressed Alt+F4. He got mad and stormed off...My friend was playing RS one time and the dude said, "Hey drop ur stuff and press alt f4 and i'll run away..." As if that wasn't suspicious...-_-

Pjtomboy.png

I remember when...

1) I first started playing i saw a man... i started talking to him then i got mad because he didn't respond when i said "Want to be my friend?'

2) I also remember getting locked in the top floor of wizards tower to that little 24 thing and this guy kept closing the door when i was trying to escape...

3) I remember i intercepted a drop trade and found a green mask... and got a steel plate for it :D

I could go on for hours but i need go to school.....

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

i remember making a new account when my first one died and lost its stuff :oops: (i'm playing the old one though :D )

lmfao, same thing happened to me. i was fighting a cow at lvl 3 and got killed. i made another acc imidiately and forgot the first one.

i also remember when i found a santa on the floor and sold it for 30k. the next day at school i told my friend about it and he told me they are worth 300k! but i was still glad because back then 30k was a lot of money to me but now i can make 30k in like 4 mins.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

One of the earliest things i remember from my runescape era, is back in RSC. I was thought that Mining and smithing was the way to go. So i did this ingenius plan. Mined 1/2 inventory of copper and other half with tin from the Varrock east mines. Walked down to the furnace in lumbridge, slemted the ores, walked up to Horvik in Varrock, and smithed my goods, sold them, and returned to the mine....

when i was level 5 i tough the - in front of the level was a minus,so if it stands in front it means your under 0,that nooby black knight in front of wizzy tower wasn't -33 after all,well got depressed to the loss of ma tinderbox and started a new acc :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

I'll only be around a year the end of March,

I remember all I had was mith chain, a blue skirt, cape and addy long for what seemed like a long time... I used to fight the mossies in Varrock sewer with a CB lvl in the 30's all the time like that. The guys all thought I was crazy and I remember one time a guy came in with a rune 2h and a strength pot - he had 70 strength - and we thought his hits were really high.

I also remember mining coal on the three rocks in the long tunel of the dwarf mines to avoid the scorpions... I did that a lot and for a long time and thought myself a good miner with level 49 skill.

i have vivid memorys of my first clan war ontop of ice mountain fighting with the razors or was it sabers dam cant rmeember back b4 banks it was crazy people making account just to pick up the piles left on ground! as u could only hold 30 things at once. best rs time of my life. pking just outside lumby was the best.

ha i remember me and scorchman killing each other for exp in corner of al khaird each time picking our stuff up fearful of people coming to kill us

I remember when I didn't know that zombies came when you burried bones and at that time my computer use to be extremely laggy. So one day I was at the chickens fighting and burying and yes, I died. After that me and my friend (who were still noobs) ran from every zombie we saw spawn anywhere around us rofl, and run meaning from one town to another :lol:.

The noob times were the best ones, cherish them.

single_skill1133470590.png

Check out my Slayer Blog!

Mod Elder - 117 Combat.

Moogs, Rs Legend - You'll be missed.

i remember when i was following players for good spots... i didnt know the way so i just folowed someone and i did what they did...

when a friend asked me to train some ranged... i didnt know where i was

"well i see chickens wich im killing, a castle some water"

"oh and i see some warriors named white knights"

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard