I remember when...

Bloodredsword

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just after starting my current character Jimmy Kak, i was fighting my first goblin with my bronze sword and wooden shield, and i killed it! Better yet i got like 30gp from it and my lil brother was watching and he said that was a lot of money. From then i was hooked! After a lil while i had a bone in my inventory and i clicked on it and my character buried it. LOL i thought i had descovered a sercret in the game and i told anyone that would listen that i had learned that you could bury bones. It wasnt til later that i realised that i was raising my prayer skill, i was level 6 prayer when i found out. haha

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Ha, I remember the time I almost flipped out because I had 80gp and went into Chasm mine and a scorp killed me. I almost quit because I worked hard for that 80gp in that wool spinning quest. I also lost my precious Bronze sword and helmet.

I also remember the getting lost with your bro things :D

My little bro started playing before me and he had found his way to some big city where a guy "man" appeared very often, and he trained on him, because this guy was really bad in fighting and kept loosing. Sometimes he dropped coins. There also was a leather respawn next to him, and you could sell that for 14 gp each!

However I was lost in the rural areas, and couldnt find that big city, so i talked to some chief, who wanted to bake me a cake and i didnt get a clue so i kept walking around, and at some moment i found a witch house with an iron mace! my bro was soo jealous (really)

when we heared armours could cost over 3000 coins, we thought we could never make that, and thought these players were pro's. If you get your money from "man" its really hard to make more than 300 gp :D

So far my memories, actually quite funny :D

good one..omg that ones funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

fell for a fake website scam. A "friend" told me that their was a site where you could play rs2 beta on. I went and it had the same load screen and everything. So i thought "ok, I'll try this" entered my name and pass and it didnt work. So i didnt really think anything of it until my bank was empty later on.

Won't ever fall for any stupid scams anymore lol

ouch.... :shock:

Shamuuu.png

just after starting my current character Jimmy Kak, i was fighting my first goblin with my bronze sword and wooden shield, and i killed it! Better yet i got like 30gp from it and my lil brother was watching and he said that was a lot of money. From then i was hooked! After a lil while i had a bone in my inventory and i clicked on it and my character buried it. LOL i thought i had descovered a sercret in the game and i told anyone that would listen that i had learned that you could bury bones. It wasnt til later that i realised that i was raising my prayer skill, i was level 6 prayer when i found out. haha

i wonder how many people called u an idiot back then :lol: :roll:

Shamuuu.png

i remember when i had full iron i was all excited, then my friend took me to karamja and we went inside the volcano lol and i got killed by a skeleton, man i got so mad i lost my iron :lol:

and when i found a rune essence on the ground i thought it was like uber rare lol, i tried sellin it for mith items :oops:

Bloodredsword, you don't need to reply to every message with " :lol: ", "OUCH" "nice lol thats funny" or something like that.

I remember seeing someone buying bones for 10gps each. So, I got my inventory full of bones and tried to sell them(prayer didn't do anything as skill when I started RuneScape, so burying them was quite rare. So, just as I start yelling my friend comes to me and laughs at me very long and loud. :)

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I remember standing near the crossroads and in the Lumbridge Castle Courtyard in RSC, and warning everyone that would listen to watch out for the "man" because he would attack if you got too close.

I was also terrified to go anywhere to the West of the banana plantation on Karamja, because I was too afraid of the scorpions. :oops:

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

I remember when..my brother and I were noobs and we walked around, then my brother made some level 40 friend. so i made my brother type in "could we have a free blk long" ....of which we thought was realy expensive and no1 could afford, then he bought it for ous and i friggin felt as if i got given a p hat.......

but dats being level 9 for ya.......

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

penguinesigrq6.png

Well my nooby moment must have been when I first started, I never fell for any scams surprisingly, I guess I just used common sense or was pre-warned a moment before! But my noobiest moment was either wanting to spend all my time killin chickens to get 5k feathers to sell for my IRL member friend and dreaming long and hard about that HARD earnt 25k! or either Dying to a level 7 farmer just north east of lumby :( :P Or the one time that i thought that everyone walking around with a skull on their heads was a member! lmao!

*no i seriously thought this* :shock:

sick_sk8er_1.png

99 Slayer, I don't have it yet. But it'll come.

When I first started playing 5 minutes into it.. i went into the basement by the cook in Lumbridge. I think there were some spiders there... somebody was there and said "Hey, Wanna learn how to dupe?"

So, he told me to drop all my items and hit ALT+F4

I did... I'm an idiot.

Lost my wizard gear (back then i picked wizard as my main character).

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

So many stories to tell... A couple do stick out though. When I had first started I made my character into a girl (FYI I'm a guy *duh*) because I didn't take rs too seriously. Then I relized... I can start fires! So I got my rl friend to hook me up with a tinder box and some logs and I was happy for a few minutes. Til I ran out of them.

Another one is when me and my bro somehow made it to falador! So needless to say we spent several days exploring falador trying numerous time to enter the mining guild. All of which were unsuccessful :cry: But while I was talking a walk to the north to the goblin camp as I now relize it's called, my brother was given full steel by a guy tha I'm guessing was playing from the start of rs because he was so much cooler than everyone... So after he got the steel the guy told him about how to get to the dwarven mines. So me and my bro headed out to the mines where I found some iron ores! I was pretty happy but then I got a little headstrong and thought I could kill one of the dwarves. Needless to say having played the game for about 1 week with no prior knowledge.. I died :? But I was able to pm my brother asking him to get my iron ore because I had heard it was expensive. So a weekend and a couple days later I was able to meet up with my bro and collect my iron ore, which i then cert'd and sold for 500gp! Still think it was one of my better rs days...

So many stories to tell... A couple do stick out though. When I had first started I made my character into a girl (FYI I'm a guy *duh*) because I didn't take rs too seriously. Then I relized... I can start fires! So I got my rl friend to hook me up with a tinder box and some logs and I was happy for a few minutes. Til I ran out of them.

Another one is when me and my bro somehow made it to falador! So needless to say we spent several days exploring falador trying numerous time to enter the mining guild. All of which were unsuccessful :cry: But while I was talking a walk to the north to the goblin camp as I now relize it's called, my brother was given full steel by a guy tha I'm guessing was playing from the start of rs because he was so much cooler than everyone... So after he got the steel the guy told him about how to get to the dwarven mines. So me and my bro headed out to the mines where I found some iron ores! I was pretty happy but then I got a little headstrong and thought I could kill one of the dwarves. Needless to say having played the game for about 1 week with no prior knowledge.. I died :? But I was able to pm my brother asking him to get my iron ore because I had heard it was expensive. So a weekend and a couple days later I was able to meet up with my bro and collect my iron ore, which i then cert'd and sold for 500gp! Still think it was one of my better rs days...

I gave my bro 5K oaks, and stormveritas just gave me 9K willows to BURN!.... I'll tell you what noobs are for... NOT FIRES!

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

i remeber when this really really nice guy gave me a steel pick and 500gp(which was like amazing at the lvl 228 status i was......)..all he asked in return is thta i did it to one person later on....that was one cool guy...ahhh the memories........