I remember when...

Bloodredsword

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt fall for it! It didnt exist in my "noob time" :D

However, I got something better: I though the npc "Man" was a real player, and I used to talk to him, and thank him that I could kill him so much. I wondered why he didnt respond to me :D

i remember chasing after a chicken in classic getting angry at people when they killed it because i wanted it to lay an egg so i could finnish cook's assistant, some1 around the lumby/drynor chicken farm told me thats how u got the egg, it was only when i gave up and went to try get milk that i found the other chickens and the egg spawn

My first day i sat in lumbridge and cut trees till lvl 30 and thought that was hard to lvl, also I had a blue p hat on my old character, (stoped playing and started again later), and i just gave it away because i didnt think it was anything cool or special.

sig3gk6.png

wen i first started playing

me and my bro didnt know our way around

so we said "meet me buy the two fountains its north"

"ive gone north but theres a skull in the bottom right.. where am i"

"i dont know .."

thats a real story lol

I found a white party hat back in RSC, traded it for about 3.2m worth in items. I had 1m GP, mask set (1.2M) santa (150k) cannon (Traded it for lobster certs, which I sold for 600k) and some dragonstone stuff (300k)

However, I later traded the mask set for a set of rune and 100k, because "they didn't look good on my character" -.- and 1M gp was a LOT of money too.

wen i first started playing

me and my bro didnt know our way around

so we said "meet me buy the two fountains its north"

"ive gone north but theres a skull in the bottom right.. where am i"

"i dont know .."

thats a real story lol

same with me m8 same with me...meet by the large fountain..up there :P

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

i remember making a new account when my first one died and lost its stuff :oops: (i'm playing the old one though :D )

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

I also remember the getting lost with your bro things :D

My little bro started playing before me and he had found his way to some big city where a guy "man" appeared very often, and he trained on him, because this guy was really bad in fighting and kept loosing. Sometimes he dropped coins. There also was a leather respawn next to him, and you could sell that for 14 gp each!

However I was lost in the rural areas, and couldnt find that big city, so i talked to some chief, who wanted to bake me a cake and i didnt get a clue so i kept walking around, and at some moment i found a witch house with an iron mace! my bro was soo jealous (really)

when we heared armours could cost over 3000 coins, we thought we could never make that, and thought these players were pro's. If you get your money from "man" its really hard to make more than 300 gp :D

So far my memories, actually quite funny :D

I remember way back in rsc intercepting a drop trade! :D Steel plate and iron large, I was more excited about the iron large.

I remember fighting a lvl 20 in varrock will lvl 1 who always fought with his rune long. I had my add plate legs and addy baxe, which I NEVER skulled in :oops: Never beat the lvl 20 though :( He was too good. I think I was around lvl 18 or so.

I remember getting scammed in a 1 screen trade screen for my black plate. Took me so long to save up, I was extremly sad too :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Guest skater789

A long time ago i fell for the jagex blocks your password scam, and got my account stolen, luckily i had recovery questions :D

oh the good old days :P i remember when i used the newcomers map for ever and always telling my mates yea im making money from the lvl 2 men at the pub north of varrock lol i made my first 100gp from there i was so happy i'd be like omg it dropped 10gp instead of 3!!! and my friend was being silly on my account and dropped all my gp which was round 300-500gp round then and he logged out i came about a min or two later almost about to cry and i looked on floor no one took my gp =] and when i found 5k minds on the floor from someones drop party and sold for 100k =] i thought i was the riched person on rs then i got scammed for the free armour trimming and lost my addy :roll:

fell for a fake website scam. A "friend" told me that their was a site where you could play rs2 beta on. I went and it had the same load screen and everything. So i thought "ok, I'll try this" entered my name and pass and it didnt work. So i didnt really think anything of it until my bank was empty later on.

Won't ever fall for any stupid scams anymore lol