I remember when...

Bloodredsword

omg i fell 4 the owrst scam

thsi guy told met that he wanted me 2 get me some wine 4 him and h said that he would pay me 10k 2 get the zammy wine and after i touched it he just kept shutting the door and i died then i got a lvl 40 guy with it

:P

I walked up on about 5 lvl 20 there a week ago trying to get another guy to get wine. I told him no but he took anyway so I felt oligated to kill them all and save him......maybe I shoulda just let him die lol.

my first char died to dark wizards 10 min into the game I restarted with my current char. lol

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember me and my friend talking one day and i was like i almost got enough for an addy long. and he was like "omg dude i just got rune dagger!!!!!!!=)" yep hes still my friend today though using a differant account after I made him stop using his old one when he scammed on it and it was then rubbish.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Following the flag on the minimap, and loosing my bronze pick, and looking around for a new one, going to lumby and at the top of the tower i found one! I stood there for 20mins to fill me inventory.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

I remember when I was about lvl 10 and made 1k. Man, was I over the moon. A week later I had 10k, and I didnt dare spend it. I was really, really, really happy. I was about lvl 30 and I had at least 20k. I thought I could buy everything.

Then I got a message from a friend saying that he made 5mil in less then 1 day.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

I remember when I died in that circle south of varrock with the lvl 27 demon when i was a noob, I lost like 300 gp and some materials, cannot remember what tho. I quit rs for the weekend because of that, but returned the next week to give it another shot, as of now i got over 10m (about 12m or so) in cash and items. :D

I think rs was more fun when you first started out, because everything was so new and you never, whatever it was, did before, so it was more fun back in the days of lvl 3 i think.

1600+ Total.

18.3m/25m - DFS (or maybe a BGS)

On my first account i got stuck in draynor manor and quit the game for a month and created a new one.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

f2p

I remember mining tin and copper in varrock east mines. Then walk to lumbridge furnace. Smith my ores into bars. Sell the bronze bars at the general store in lumbridge. Walk back to varrock mines. Rinse and repeat. Took a few cycles before I realized that

a. I could smith my bars in varrock. And sell the bronze stuff.

b. I could bank my tin and copper ores. Save them up.

I remember when I discovered there was a furnace in Al Kharid. Great!!! So I walked to lumbridge area from varrock east. Paid 10gp to the guards to pass the fence. And I could effectively smith bronze bars.

i remember when someone asked how to go to al kharid when I was mining in varrock east. I told them to go to the gate in the fence. People started calling me noob. I asked 'WHAT???'. Turns out the fence is nonexistent in the area north of Al kharid and Varrock. I felt stupid for paying 10gp each time. 10gp was not nothing for a bronze noob.

I remember when I was mining in Varrock and someone was talking about a trade with 500 iron bars for somekind of armour. I was in awe. 500 iron bars!!! That was an immense job to collect them!!! I was in awe of this high rollers. Nowadays I buy 500 iron ores or bars and don't blink of course.

I remember when i finally managed to save up 32k. It took a long time. I went to the dwarves and bought my rune pick. WOW. I often would fight with it, because my best weapon was still and mith long.

------

p2p

I remember the first time I fell for a scam. Someone was buying a d battle axe for 300k. I had just done heroes and gotten one. I was in world 2 selling a rue scimmie. I traded. He put up 300k. I put up my d battleaxe. Oh How excited I was to make such a quick profit. I clicked fast. And of course I was one d battleaxe lighter and no 300k richer. I felt stupid. I took my last 200k to the heroes guild. Bought a new d battleaxe immediately. Tried to forget about being so stupid.

I remember when I was doing monkey madness. The endboss. I was equipped for melee. I thought it would be ok. I was being killed. I had forgotten tele runes. My glory was my last hope. My glory wasn't charged. I died losing 200k or so. A lot of money for me then. I came back to range him. Killed him easily. Didn't even have to eat. Duh.

I remember discovering barrows. I got lucky. Managed to trade stuff to get a full dharok. I used it to great satisfaction during a few slayer tasks. No, I didn't die. Then I thought I should have full guthan. I went back to the barrows. Got some more items. Sold my full dharok. Got 13million. Went to world2. Got a trade! Went to the kalphites. Stood there. Why AM I NOT HEALING!!!!!!! I was holding a leaf-bladed spear. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... That was some months ago. I gave up on slayer then and started doing other stuff. Then the new magic minigame came out. I went there a few weeks ago and got 'bones to peaches'. I started slayer again. Tasks like daggonoths, bloodveldts and infernal mages became enyoable again! Got my slayer up to 80. Went to barrows. Got some items. Bought a guthan spear this week. And now it is time for me to push towards 85 slayer.

Hope i will remember soonish how I got to 85 slayer

i fell for the zammy wine but thank god that day i had gotten 35 fish cuz thsi was when i was noob at lvl 30 and all i did was fish cuz i thought it was the coolest thing ever and from fishing id sell raw fish and i had full mith and the guy was like ill give you 10k if you get the wine and i was like easy money so i clicked it and i kept gettin attacked and couldnt get out cuz he kept closin door but thank god my friend he started me to runescape and his friend the door down from his house was lvl 90 and he came and he killed the monks so i didnt lose anythin and the guy who tricked me was my lvl and he was a noob or didnt realize he was running towards wildy cuz i was following him yelling at him or he thought he could kill me but he ran into wildy and i killed him and i got all his stuff cuz he was skulled cuz he attacked me and i got full mith and addy long i was so happy

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

I remember my first pk attempt. I had my steel scimmy my brother had made for me, and I felt invincible. I had full leather armor, and an iron kite, and... I got owned. He brought food into the wilderness! Good times... :lol:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

I've failed a prayer switch versus a lvl 702 and it cost me 1.5mill in itemss to get there because I cant wear guthans :'(:'(:'(

Ok a bit more on topic now: well I have to admit I've never been a terrible noob because I always like to read so I read every dam page of tipits rsguides, and when i mean every page I mean all of them, some of them several times except of course the quest guides since they are no fun / no sense without doing them.

Anyways the noobiest thing I can think of was 1 iteming without food at magebank carrying 1.7mill without even noticing it.

lucky thing the dude I was fighting leveed and when I did so too I noticed the cash.

I had token 1.8 to buy back my zammy staff :P Then i deposited my zammy staff and forgot to deposit my cash :P

• 4 years later...

I remember killing goblins because i thought they were great money. Also i killed them because i didnt think my cb lvl went up so imagine my surprise when i looked and saw i was lvl 9 :). I remember buying a black dagger because it was all i could afford. I couldn't find my way out of falador so i killed myself by attacking a guard, same with burthorpe and a soldier. I never had armour because i didnt think it did anything. One day i was at the port sarim fishing store and some lvl 3 noob was killed by the drunken dwarf and dropped 36k. I thought i was soooooo rich.

I started my rs career with an account named Ri Swordsman. I never use him now, but he was lvl 75, same as I am with Synoxsis. Oh yeah, ccan't forget the month i spent raising money for a rune long after i discovered keldagrim...

Ahhh, so many memories. Ri Swordsman, rest in peace.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

When I thought that the women in Lumbridge Castle was another player, was really happy when I thought I was the best Pker around because I kept killing her :shades: Next thing I know im dead :blink:

| November 2009: Fishing Skillcape Achived |

| January 2010: Red Partyhat Obtained |

| March 2010: Woodcutting Skillcape Achived |

| August 2010: Fletching Skillcape Achived |