I remember when...

Bloodredsword

I spend my first week in lumbridge =p, after that week i gone to the scorpion pits and then my first merhcanting exp. I bought bronze pickaxes at bob and sold em for 50 gp w00t. But i got killed alot by scorps...

Also i didnt know where you could see hwta lvl you where so i was asking for 30 min, Whats my lvl?? whats my lvl?? and i was like lvl 17 combat with pure atk lvls...

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I didn't kill anyone... some of you guys are saying stuff like "got killed by a scorp" "a scorpion killed me" "died from a scorpion"... hope you dont mean me lol i didnt kill all of you. :lol:

when i was lvl 27 i dmed a lvl 25 in lvl 30 wildy in my best armour and i ddint have any food so he agreed no food in the dm, also i skulled having no idea what a skull did -.-, he cheated a little and i lost my beloved black (t) kite :(

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

Buyin goblin armour, to use as armour. I was really angry cause i wasted 50gp, and i took age to get it chopping oaks at the time :S :oops:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

ehh i remember when i got scammed the pass scam about it jagex blocking your pass and i lost a mith long ooooh i was mmmmmmmaaaaad! and then a bit later on my other account i lost ful black while i was answering the phone

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Before you laugh I know it's funny so laugh as much as you want.

Ok so i'm mining lalalala.... ok druken drawf pops up. Hes going oi talk mi mate bla bla. I say hey hes still asking me to talk. So i'm screaming hellO!!111111111111111 you stupid idiot lol. Then he starts hitting tocks at me I run like crazy get away lol. Then I found out the right click option.

Then I go to lumby see a goblin go nice costume goblin walks away... So I think i'm clicking follow I click attack so hes fighting me now I'm screaming ahhhhhhhh it's the wildy!!!!111 ahhhh like an idiot lol.

I remember when rune first came out the same day bluerose 13x wasable to mine rune... i think if it werent for her jagex would never have put the update out right then and would have taken longer... thanks bluerose.. i made millions off of mechanting rune items...

I remember when I thought what was on the beginner's map was the whole world. :oops:

I also remember when I thought level 26's were HIGH.

Do you think, Perhaps, that the Black Dragon lives in the Black Dragon Cave!?

Blackmagecc.png

I'm a firm believer of typing with proper grammar on the interwebs. Oh yes.

i remember back in classic when i got scammed outta my rune and green halloween mask...

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I remember when RS2 came out...I was all 'WTF!' I didn't want to quit Classic. Or, a few years before that, I made my first 1k GP at I don't know what level, and I thought I was the richest guy ever.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I remember in RSC I clicked on world map and saw how huge the RS world was...Then I found out I couldn't open the gate to the members world, but I did find Varrock. And my friend got scammed by buying a "NEVER have to sleep, sleeping bag", oh good times.

if you look through this thread you can see exactly how many differant sigs bloodredsword had.

i have a random script :roll:

every time you refresh my sig changes :roll: :wink: :lol:

:oops: my bad I dont know computers very well and didnt know you could do that.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg