I remember when...

Bloodredsword

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I started (Way back). No turtorial island or anything. My friend asked me where I was and I responded: "I'm at something called The bank of runescape".

How should I know that all banks were called that? :lol:

The first time I had a mysterious old man event, I thought it was someone asking to talk to me and I tried talking back. Eventually, I saw all the players around me asking me to click on it and that broke the spell.

Then theres the time when I was mining and seeing the coal dropped by some other players appear on the ground (usually with them no longer around), I used to think the ore dropped on ground randomly when you mined some rocks.

Ah the days of innocence....

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

When I first started playing, I always had the World Map out and marveled at the hugeness of Runescape. I constantly tried to go through every member gate I saw and get to the member areas....Then one day, I spotted a gap in the boundary between lvl 1 wildy and Taverly(around the mountains). So I hiked all the way up there and tried to cross into the mountains, but the gap was impassable. :oops: So I just thought to myself that I'd just train my mage up until I can Cammy teleport.... :lol:

I also remember pking with addy plate, mith legs, addy helm, rune long, black square shield, and fire bolt....I thought that I owned then until someone started fire blasting me and my friend...

LOL, i remember when i was doing the quest in the Draynor Manison. (ernest the chicken?) and i did'nt find the way out cuz the main door did'nt open Then i actually quited for 2 weeks because i tought my character was stuck in that house forever... :lol:

sigripoldnite9rk.png

RIP The Old Nite ='(

I made atleast 3 Accounts just to get my Bronze axe abck after losing it to some monster.

I though you could wear Goblin Mails.

I got a Shade at the Chicken farm in Legends Guild (I was only level 23) and some level 60 kept closing the door, I died and lost about 5k and 2k Chicken Feathers.

Got very excited when a Highway man was fighting me, I though I was fighting a Real person, and I got happy whit my Cape I got of it.

I saw somebody selling Mith (t) ( Which doesn't even excist.. ) and wanted 1 M off me to let me see it, I went of reporting me and found out I got banned for missusing the Report abuse, I sended a Qeury to them and got unbanned after some days.

I saw somebody selling Mith (t) ( Which doesn't even excist.. ) and wanted 1 M off me to let me see it, I went of reporting me and found out I got banned for missusing the Report abuse, I sended a Qeury to them and got unbanned after some days.

this last part confuses me :?

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

i remember when only guys played this game
Really? When was that? Oh yea, when only...oh wait...that never happened. :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

i remember just starting i kept going around in circle in shanty pass because i didnt know how to get out i quit for a month before i finally figured out to go north lol

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

when i was like lvl 21 i had my full mith i was so proud of and some guy said if i wanted full addy and said he could cast a spell to upgrade it so i traded he has me follow him 2 steps and he logged..... every other day i call him an extreme noob and ive even seen him again but hes still the same lvl wearing my full mith....

great idea...

i remember as if it were yesterday... My second day playing runescape, and i was really happy that i found a bronze sq. i thought it was good armour.. :? anyway, some guy came up to me (scammer) and told me to give him my shield, and he'll give me a better one. so i fell for it.. and gave him the shield. he then tried getting rid of me (this is rsc, no running). but he tried to get me trapped by a door and stuff... then he finally said that he needed to do that to test me... and for me not to report him.. anyway.... long story short... i reported him, and i got my sq back, and i still have it... sitting in my bank collecting dust :)

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

I remember when I thought Runescape was just a forum. See, this girl at the computer was always on the forums (back when they were free) then i found out it was a game. Then I remember Falador opening not long after I started playing. (Yes I've been playing that long and my skills still do suck)

I actually have quite a few and Im dating myself on these... And im still only 18 , but..

1.) I remember when there was 1 server and if i woke up early before schooll there were no more than 100 players on and thats it.

2.) I remember when if u wanted to pk someone u could find them.. actually find certain players to kill

3.) I remember when there wasnt even a draynor/barb village area. And then there was falador and people went nuts

4.) I remember when the first day rune came out. I spent 3 mil that day... and i dont even know what i bought but i was the 3rd person on my server to have rune and it was sweet....

5.) i remember when u couldnt hold anymore than 65k at once or trade more than 65k at once...

6.) i remember when player houses used to be in east varrock just sitting there and people waited and then it got moved to falador and then people waited.. people are stil waiting....

7.) i remember when bluerose was AMAZING... if u ever needed something you could ask bluerose.. she had everything.. ADAM KITES!!! It used to be a symbol of stature to have one.. i use to be able to trade her 400 coals or new runes for one... i made millions with them she was amazing..

im sorry everyone i could go on all day.. all i have are memories of this game since the day it started. i didnt start the first day but ive been playing FOREVER and i might stop playing but there is something in this game that Gower has me hooked on. if u ever want to hear an old timer story from an 18year old kid ask me ive got millions

Happy RSing everyone

rofl i remember when i'd trick ppl into coming to the zamorak altar and make them take the win but one time i made a guy with full black take it and seen coins so i clicked like made and i seen 12034 coins pop up in my invent i almost had a heart attack that how astonished i was xD

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png