WoodCutting: The Promised Land Of Autoers/Macroers

FinnishFly

I didnt think macroers were a big problem in runescape until i started woodcutting. I thought macroers were actually rare, only seen maybe two before my woodcutting training started.

Just go to any world, and check the yews behind castle in varrock and you will eventually come across of lvl 3-4 woodcutter. Who does not talk and has also other sing of being a macroer (Walking to a bank seems to be bit difficult, also does not run from random events, some do ...and so on)

First I was naive and reported around 10 autoers, but when i changed to another world and saw another 5 lvl 4s autoing ... I kind of give up.

Cant jagex do something with that, half of the yew cutters are cheating ...dammit!

most people woodcutting prefer to turn chat off because if ur talking and woodcutting.. it goes slower

but yes there are bots out there which i know of but luckily they are very very rare and the people who want them have to fork out ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã50 to be able to get it.. and at the moment only 2-3 people have it (the creators) because its not released

i hate autoers especially wen i was playing rsc getting to 102 legit then getting owned by a lvl 90 botter who had freakin 90+ in all combat stats..

luckily rs2 has protection against autoers. the random events are increasing every day new ones that arent known to autoers and rs2 also has a slight map hilt to it so the minimap is slightly off to stop autoers

dont worry about it .. rsc was ruined by autoers it will be a while yet till u see everyone autoing... and if people do they will be banned unlike rsc

vistame09copyhr8.png

Autoers are good for some people, and bad for others.

The prices of things are gonig down since a lot is gathered from autoers. But the player who doesn't marco gets paid less.So it's bad for them. Also, buyers get more items for less. So it's good for them

But I hate autoers and wish all of them go perm banned

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yes, autoers are aplenty fishing, mining, and woodcutting. It ruins alot of fun. I wish jagex would keep a group of workers to keep this game clean instead of make a quest each week....

If u auto, i hope u get banned and die!

:lol: lol emphasis on the die part... but before that you house has to burn down!

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

Maybe they fish on p2p but ive only ever seen 1 lvl 3 fishing lobsters in f2p (and i dont think he was macroing) . I think its because its like impossible to bank them.

I report the lvl 3's cutting yews everytime i walk out of falador but i have no idea if the macro detection system is catching them or not.

And its worth it to take the 10 seconds to report them because they have to make a new char... get off newb island and lvl all the way up to yews again... just to be reported again. If it happened enough they would just stop i think...

kinda like password scamming is like 1/100th of what it use to be... theres no one for me to report anymore....

I understand your point and I think that alot of them are cheating, but I have a real-life friend who is only level six and can cut yews. Just because she doesn't train comabt doesn't mean she's cheating.

i remember this 2 wc auoters clearly

rockwaste552

1verymuch1

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/