Daemonheim Task Set- 10/9/13

Ambler

A bit narked off at the sagas/frost dragon and such, but to be honest its nothing compared to trekking in the morytania diary :P Rewards seem nice, also good to see that tasks that require people seem to be limited

What tasks requires people?

A bit narked off at the sagas/frost dragon and such, but to be honest its nothing compared to trekking in the morytania diary :P Rewards seem nice, also good to see that tasks that require people seem to be limited

What tasks requires people?

One where you need to beat a dungeon in at least a duo, another where you need to feed someone else some food.

some hard mode info:

eiux.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Portent of Passage isn't that hard i found wisps and got it used within first floor.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Portent of Passage isn't that hard i found wisps and got it used within first floor.

main problem i am having with the portent ones is that i can either not find the correct wisps or i dont need to use it

the sagas one does make me sad because the moia one is a pita

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• It is now possible to unlock a cosmetic override outfit version of Captain Dulcin's armour by replaying the boss fight with the witch after completing The Death of Chivalry.
  • The chance for a crystal triskelion key fragment to drop has been added to the following: the Skeletal Horror; Barrows reward chest; catching any butterfly bare-handed.

Wow. That's actually really, really awesome.

Best patch notes.

I went searching through the quest area for that and still can't find it. Has anyone been able to unlock the cosmetic override yet? :blink:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

• It is now possible to unlock a cosmetic override outfit version of Captain Dulcin's armour by replaying the boss fight with the witch after completing The Death of Chivalry.
  • The chance for a crystal triskelion key fragment to drop has been added to the following: the Skeletal Horror; Barrows reward chest; catching any butterfly bare-handed.

Wow. That's actually really, really awesome.

Best patch notes.

I went searching through the quest area for that and still can't find it. Has anyone been able to unlock the cosmetic override yet? :blink:

Use the Skull of Remembrance on Dawn. You'll refight the boss battle and it unlocks when you win.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

For Divination lampers:

Just asked on the Rs twitch and was told "20th September it's a month since release, but don't quote me on that"

So yeah, I guess I quoted him on that.

• Like 4

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

question about the sagas task:

if i have already compelted them all at 100% is there a way around not having to do them all at 100% again? like doing each one but not geting 100% and then blah?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

question about the sagas task:

if i have already compelted them all at 100% is there a way around not having to do them all at 100% again? like doing each one but not geting 100% and then blah?

~~~legoman187~~~

As it stands you are required to recomplete at 100%.

It's a method of teaching people "this is repeatable content"

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Anyone got any good tips on getting a frost dragon?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

We're aware that some of you who missed out on completing a Super September challenge early on in the month have felt disappointed it wouldn't be possible to get the top-tier rewards.

With this in mind, we're now offering all of the highest-tier Super September rewards - so, the 35,000 loyalty points, superior hero outfit and superhero shield - at 25 completed challenges, along with 25,000 loyalty points and superhero claws already there. You'll still need to complete the lion's share of the challenges to get your hands on the best loot, but you won't miss out just because you've missed a few.

Since when the [bleep] does jagex listen?

And yet it doesn't say you will get the golden version of the outfit with only 25 Super challenges done.

I would say do frozen floors for frost dragon.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Some of these tasks seem a bit buggy in annoying ways.

The two sinkhole ones don;t seem to be able to tick off during the same sinkhole.

The prayer altar in home room one does NOT work if you use quick recharge.

I'm calling it quits for today 6 tasks left:

Forst dragon bone on altar - guess ill be stalking c6 frozens tomorow.

Full ring - need 233k tokens yet so not happening for a while.

Altar - doing another gp hording build floor =@

Potato on boss - hope for the seeds etc to make it easily

Restore IX - can't do tht yet only 77 div

Warp Gulega - just need to find it in a floor, once a day boss selection shuld cover tht.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

They look the same as the crab 'claws' used by thok in the 5th saga. Mini-marn on one hand mrs mini-marm on the other.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

They only appear in frozens so A+ advice.

Oh.. I didn't know that actually. My bad. No other advice I can give you then - other than keep trying. :P.

For that bouldabass & edicap potato, do I have to fish the bouldabass myself?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

They only appear in frozens so A+ advice.

Oh.. I didn't know that actually. My bad. No other advice I can give you then - other than keep trying. :P.

For that bouldabass & edicap potato, do I have to fish the bouldabass myself?

No, and mushroom seeds are monster drop only afaik

Didn't work with buying the bouldabass or using one as a drop. And yes, I ate it during a boss fight. Got it!

Portent of restoration IX also didn't work the first time. (didn't heal me)

4K469.png