Today's Update! Hidden Updates Galore!

Barihawk

A few gfx tweaks and gameplay changes today:

First off: Oziach no longer comes out of his house! No more noobies killing newbies who are buying thier first rune platemail!

Next: The floor of the Buthorpe Games Room has been changed to proper marble.

Next: When going through the Shantay Pass, unnecessary warnings have been removed. It is now much faster to get into the desert.

Most Likely, but not confirmed: Totz-Jad (702) no longer respawns after you defeat him. *bug fix*

Confirmed: The minimap has been altered to make it look cleaner.

More to come as they are confirmed.

Well, since the update teams are busy with our massive update for next week, the other departments did a bang up job this week with thier extra time.

There's your updates for this week folks. Sure, its not a new item or monster, but most of these are well needed (Oh please let them not give you the Shantay Disclaimer)!

Happing Scaping!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Likely, but not confirmed: Totz-Jad (702) no longer respawns after you defeat him. *bug fix*

He used to spawn twice for everyone? I remember hearing that he spawned twice for one person because he was chosen as the monster that respawns after you kill it. That's the only occurence that I'm aware of.

Psst, his name is TzTok-Jad. :wink: :oops:

single_skill1165709744.png

Official forums. Not confirmed by J-mods, but they have been confirmed in-game by players. I myself have checked out Oziach and Shantay Pass.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Personally I am glad they are spending time improving the game not just expanding it. I would rather have 1 well thought out exciting quest a month then a bunch of lesser ones. I think they need to make it so we aren't expecting a Huge update every week maybe once a month, and the rest of the time is spent on graphics, bugs, or things in the game that people really gripe about.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

There's your updates for this week folks. Sure, its not a new item or monster, but most of these are well needed (Oh please let them not give you the Shantay Disclaimer)!

Happing Scaping!

I knew those disclaimers would be rare one day :(

=p

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I do believe they have updated treasure trails also, i just got 9.5k, rune plate, rune dagger and 15 super restore (4) pots from a level 3 clue, never known them put pots into clues before. Anyone else have this?

I had once got some super restore(4) potions from a lvl 3 clue also, but I've never got that again

So, it's not new.

Disclaimers are still there, sorry. Really, the change was the removal of one panel of warning.

Untitled.png

He used to spawn twice for everyone? I remember hearing that he spawned twice for one person because he was chosen as the monster that respawns after you kill it. That's the only occurence that I'm aware of.

Psst, his name is TzTok-Jad. :wink: :oops:

Actually, I saw more than a few posts about this happening on these forums. Dunno quite how many, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't an isolated occurance.

First off: Oziach no longer comes out of his house! No more noobies killing newbies who are buying thier first rune platemail!

Next: The floor of the Buthorpe Games Room has been changed to proper marble.

Next: When going through the Shantay Pass, unnecessary warnings have been removed. It is now much faster to get into the desert.

Confirmed: The minimap has been altered to make it look cleaner.

More to come as they are confirmed.

Well, since the update teams are busy with our massive update for next week, the other departments did a bang up job this week with thier extra time.

Happing Scaping!

mm.. I was playin around with my G maul LOL but when i was dueling with it i noticed i was hittin on almost everything..Guthans/dragon and rune so maybe they tweaked it Up again lol...

Btw i sold it lol

Personally I am glad they are spending time improving the game not just expanding it. I would rather have 1 well thought out exciting quest a month then a bunch of lesser ones. I think they need to make it so we aren't expecting a Huge update every week maybe once a month, and the rest of the time is spent on graphics, bugs, or things in the game that people really gripe about.

:wink: good point

A lot of macroers have been removed today too. Check out the ess mining place, empty of level 3's.

its been empty, but i seen a macroer cutting magic logs again today.

No it has not. I caught 30 on world 16, and 10 on world 68 yesterday. Now there are none on. They've been there most days this week infact.

Couldnt have said it any better, took the words right outa my mouth.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

A lot of macroers have been removed today too. Check out the ess mining place, empty of level 3's.

No it has not. I caught 30 on world 16, and 10 on world 68 yesterday. Now there are none on. They've been there most days this week infact.

so... they might not be macroers, i got a pure miner lvl 3 that mines ess 4 me 2 craft :D

so... they might not be macroers, i got a pure miner lvl 3 that mines ess 4 me 2 craft :D

Why would you mine on a char then trade them to your other char ? kinda of a waste of time huh ?

Only good news in this tread is the desert warning tweak ! Oh boy did I hate that useless text.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

So either you drop trade or macro and call it a pure ess miner...seriously, who makes pure ess miners? :? (And ess is terrible exp, don't say that you're leveling up on it.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!