Today's Update! Hidden Updates Galore!

Barihawk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god for shortened warnings, i also noticed that the red lines that indicate shortcuts into cities have been removed, but the ones going out of them are still there. i don't no about all cities but i noticed it at the short cut going into yannille. it doesn't make a diference to the game in any way shape or form, but it was deffinantly changed :wink:

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

A lot of macroers have been removed today too. Check out the ess mining place, empty of level 3's.

its been empty, but i seen a macroer cutting magic logs again today.

No it has not. I caught 30 on world 16, and 10 on world 68 yesterday. Now there are none on. They've been there most days this week infact.

so... they might not be macroers, i got a pure miner lvl 3 that mines ess 4 me 2 craft :D

So either you drop trade or macro and call it a pure ess miner...seriously, who makes pure ess miners? :? (And ess is terrible exp, don't say that you're leveling up on it.

I think you two may have taken his post the wrong way... maybe not... but way that sounded to me was that a pure miner gets him ess.. not that he owns the account. Many buyers tend to talk about their consistent sellers that way.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

A lot of macroers have been removed today too. Check out the ess mining place, empty of level 3's.

This is because the developers have to obtain an updated version of de-obfuscated Runescape and rewrite the .class files. And they usually manage to do so within the day. :P

Happens after every update. I just wish that JaGeX would update every 6 hours or so just to piss them off. :oops:

RsN: Arcade

its been empty, but i seen a macroer cutting magic logs again today.

No it has not. I caught 30 on world 16, and 10 on world 68 yesterday. Now there are none on. They've been there most days this week infact.

so... they might not be macroers, i got a pure miner lvl 3 that mines ess 4 me 2 craft :D

The log out when I talk (I'm a pmod). Their macro logs out when they find a silver or gold crown in the chat pannel.

Confirmed: The minimap has been altered to make it look cleaner.

I haven't noticed any difference. :?

EDIT: On another note, I've tested out shanty pass, it's still the same, message still comes up along with shanty disclaimer. =/

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Confirmed: The minimap has been altered to make it look cleaner.

I haven't noticed any difference. :?

EDIT: On another note, I've tested out shanty pass, it's still the same, message still comes up along with shanty disclaimer. =/

hmm, strange...

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I'm soooo glad about that desert update, I've really been waiting and wondering when they'd do it... (or even like ring of charos "Let me skip this!" option...).

One more thing... I'm really unsure about this, but have rune alters always glowed when you walk up to them? I had a tiara for one and it was glowing when I walked up. I'm not sure at all if this wasn't already here, but just checking.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Lol... ok, I just really couldn't remember if they did or not all of a sudden! :shock:

EDIT: let me try one more time... I just got bit by a flytrap plant in Karamja jungle... I don't think they used to do that... (it only hit a zero, though).

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

Lol... ok, I just really couldn't remember if they did or not all of a sudden! :shock:

EDIT: let me try one more time... I just got bit by a flytrap plant in Karamja jungle... I don't think they used to do that... (it only hit a zero, though).

Nope, the flytraps have been aggressive at least since October 2004 :(.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Nope, the flytraps have been aggressive at least since October 2004 :(.

Lol... I always thought they should be... but I've never been bit... :?

Well... I give up, sry for posting all my non-new stuff, lol. :oops: