backpack update

ekiller4

been thinking and i think making every item stackable would make the game alot more interesting and saves having to run back and forth over and over again
who shares my views and please leave your own comments about any other updates you feel would better the game 

#Ellis_axton(the Brave)

No. Part of the challenge of skills and combat is the limits on what we can carry.

Removing the need to run back of forth or carefully decide what items to take would render things far to easy whilst equally making a whole host of items pointless.

Such as all the beats of burden, the rune essence pouches, the gem bag and coal bag, magic notepaper and signs of the porter.

Also this belongs in the suggestions forum and people should not "leave [their] own comments about any other updates you feel would better the game" as they would create their own suggestion thread for the purpose.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

while it used to be such a huge factor that people would argue about it all the time

lately it feels like it lacks the importance that it used to have, with stuff like notepaper, porters, yaks, the extremely limited bank sending feature of some pets, compressed storage items, and so on, not to mention other convenience items

even then, we still have things like imp boxes if you seriously need some service, but for the most part people seem to pride themselves on not having to go to the bank anyway

if they added more backpack spaces, i wouldn't really care now, most bosses seem to be designed to instakill these days

8f14270694.jpg

Pfft imp boxes are very much annoying. Recatching the imps takes time, if you drop the boxes you lose more money & sometimes the noob doesn't even bank your stuff. Great potential, sucks anyhow.

Magic notepaper should just work on everything :shrug:

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Stackable essence?

Streaming 0 to 200M Runecrafting XP this weekend@@@@

...Hey, they were wondering how to make traditional RC relevant again, right?   :twss:

100% Afk 0 to 200m fletching anyone?

ooo and cooking too!

Heck even do prayer and herby 100% afk!

Smithing and crafting also.

Then brb whilst I take 2 million prayer pots, sharks and overloads to hellhounds or something and afk 0 to 200m def att str mage range and hp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I agree with just about everything above. We couldn't possibly allow everything to stack.

But what I would totally support would be an increase to the backpack size.

I know we have BoBs (I use my yak all the time), but the standard backpack does seem to be a little small at times and at 28 spaces the total number of spaces has always seemed like an odd number.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Ideally I'd like to see a major overhaul of the backpack, I mean, who can realistically carry 28 sharks (un-noted) in their very small back-pack? Make it more realistic based on weight in the bag, Strength and Agility levels.

Alternatively, I'd like to see a Level 99 Magic spell that can change any item into a note or vice versa, I think this would be a great bonus for those who have spent the time training that Skill.

Unlimited rune essence, but only if you make all altars PVP, and add a slight delay to crafting runes. Will make runecrafting relevant and pvp more enjoyable.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Ideally I'd like to see a major overhaul of the backpack, I mean, who can realistically carry 28 sharks (un-noted) in their very small back-pack?

The same guy who can cast magic, siphon divine energy, and negate the powers of the gods???
  • Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ideally I'd like to see a major overhaul of the backpack, I mean, who can realistically carry 28 sharks (un-noted) in their very small back-pack?

The same guy who can cast magic, siphon divine energy, and negate the powers of the gods???

Partly correct, a Level 3, brand new account can fully carry 28 un-noted sharks, I think certain backpack amounts should be unlocked at certain levels or you should be able to buy a larger backpack.

Partly correct, a Level 3, brand new account can fully carry 28 un-noted sharks, I think certain backpack amounts should be unlocked at certain levels or you should be able to buy a larger backpack.

Summoning, Beast of Burden

• Like 1

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

A level 4 brand new account can also siphon divine energy and cast magic

The only untrue part of Sara's list for a brand new blank account is negating the power of the gods.

Besides sharks are only an issue if you assume the sharks we fish are one of the well know big sharks like great whites, but theres a whole load of small sharks - mostly in the catshark and lanternshark families, with a few in the dogfish shark family that only grow to about 1 foot long. So carrying around 28 of them wouldn't particularly be difficult even irl.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The same backpack can also carry 60,129,542,116 individual gold pieces, runes, and arrows. That is 2,147,483,647*28 by the way.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum