Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

What's wrong with the new look? The way I see it it's a return to classic, does no one remember what platebodies used to look like on girls?

I kind of liked that :sad:

Frankly I think classic armour looked better in concept.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Only shame is once it takes a hit, you can never repair it, lasts 1 hour and imo becomes a waste of resource.

One hour of combat. You can attack something, but it doesn't degrade out of combat. So if you just want it for the look, you can always use it just for that. That's the non-corrupt version tho.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

About Zuriel looking Egyptian, I like that, same as Statius having Roman gladiator references and Vesta having something Eastern (although it's named after the Roman god Vesta).

We must remember, their armour dates from the 3rd era and these tree, along with Morrigan (which armour doesn't look that great) are called the ANCIENT warriors, this makes me think they are related to the Zarosian troops, or at least Vesta, Statius and Zuriel, the first too because of their Latin name and Zuriel because of the ancient magicks. Ancient magicks came to this plane thanks to Icthlarin, who lived in the desert, so the connection to Egyptian styled armour isn't that far.

Is that Armadyl?

It is. They changed it after a lot of people complained that the teaser they released with the mercenaries didn't look bird-like enough.

The helmet in particular looks far better than before.

Sylpheed.png

Any word on if this is happening today?

RSOF future updates the waiting room sticky says planned for tuesday.

Also that arma pic what bow is that?

By the colour alone I'd of guessed maple, certainly not current graphics!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Any word on if this is happening today?

RSOF future updates the waiting room sticky says planned for tuesday.

Probably zaryte, I'm not entirely sure what they look like up close currently though

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Zaryte bow

Well they usually only do 1 update a week and teasers are always released weekend prior to their update occurring (assuming no last minute delays) so basically yes the gnome and armours are coming as 1 update. Makes sense really to bundle all the months graphical updates in to one.

Wouldn't be surprised if the clan updates are with it too.

4 weeks of March, 8 updates.

Take out 1 week as they usually have a week off and bxpw since its not an 'update' as such.

Gotta be a 3,2,2 or 4,2,1 or 5,1,1 split between the weeks.

And just personally I'd say the updates pair off nicely in a few ways:

Bolts & transport both have ties to magic.

Tasks & loyalty rewards both have morytanina links (werewolf costume).

Exploring the world would pair tasks and transport nicely.

General proximity to each other would lair loyalty and bolts nicely.

So I'd assume 3,2,2 is most likely arrangment with clan stuff going either this week so we have some content with the graphics or with tasks and loyalty as it ties as a rewarding thing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

screenshots_04.jpg

rip the old armour pic

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Armor in this game has looked too silly for too long.

Bronze-Rune is just recolor of the same kit, trimmed armor doesn't look any better. Same goes for all dragon-hide stuff, recolors.

I cannot wait to see how much this classes up the game.

4e0Vn.png