Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Wild be funny seeing the Sara brew getting remade into a defense rating booster, Zamorak brew turned into a critical rating booster and guthix brew made into a hybrid of both.

I don't know if I'd be able to laugh if they did that or not. I'd probably cry.

Tears of joy?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

they were the highest range bonus in a shield for like 8 years

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I was thinking they would let players tack on a 3% defense/critical rating or 1.5% for each. I'm betting if they did do it all of them would be on a typical 5 minute timer.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

If super sara brews gave soak for a period of time they'd be more interesting. Of course, Guthix brew will be relatively pointless if it remains dead in the middle of the spectrum.

If the god brews had some special effect like soak/crit boosters for a period of time (like ovl/renew) you probably wouldn't be able to use them in conjunction with each other.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

This picture has been going around the HLF according to Reddit. Looks legit.

Seems like the boss for some sort of "God Invasion" themed update in the future. Jagex did mention that some gods would try to take over certain places--perhaps this is one of the minions that will be leading the charge in the RS3 world events.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

that cat looks more like a weaponized version of the skypouncer

I was thinking the same thing a while ago. Honestly I've been thinking that world events might be a global version of soul wars where each faction has an avatar to beat back. If that means anything to how TWW holds a teaser to divination I think we might have our biggest clue so far?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This picture has been going around the HLF according to Reddit. Looks legit.

Seems like the boss for some sort of "God Invasion" themed update in the future. Jagex did mention that some gods would try to take over certain places--perhaps this is one of the minions that will be leading the charge in the RS3 world events.

Either that, or it's Runescape's version of the Voltron Force ... :unsure:

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Wonder if the Factions tab on the highscores is indicative of how the world events are going to be ran and tracked.

Keen to see how the seasonal highscores will work and how they'll fill up.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.