Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Anyone remembers Oracle?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Well this is interesting - so basically the TzHaar are the builders that were left by the Elder Gods.

This also opens up the possibility that indeed we will see/find the elder gods even - something I considered too far-fetched until now. Meeting Sara was strange but what if we enter a cave and find Jas sleeping...? I love it that we learn new lore but the fact that most things that have been unclear and mysterious for years in RS are cleared up so quickly in the past months is not very appealing to me. I love it when small hints are dropped at a time, not the rate at which we learn new things at the moment...

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Went to go read it myself before coming here for spoilers :P

Most interesting to me is the part where TokHaar-Hok mentions that the elder gods lay down on their perfect world, and that they still lie above the kiln (on this perfect world). Wonder if the events of the Sixth Age will lead to their awakening, just as the God Wars in the Third Age woke Guthix.

I could see the climax of the god series coming to this. Maybe Jas will end up being the white wolf mountain (would slightly justify the living rock creatures. Where Ful might be I'm not entirely sure. I would like to think that these elemental beings as being quite huge. Conversing with them might only explicitly be done through a conduit such as tokhaar-hok.

Jas would be Ice Mountain if it were used to explain the Living Rock Creatures.

Yeah I meant ice mountain. I don't know why I said white wolf... Any ways I'm willing to bet due to the unknown nature elemental god lying down to sleep that she might be the anima mundi.

I think it's certainly possible that Dramen would be responsible for the anima mundi, considering that she is responsible for the power that connects realms (the Dramen tree), of course this hinges on the idea that the 3rd elder god(dess?) is Dramen.

I'm kinda torn of Dramen being the third - on the one hand she does look sooooooooo much like the dramen tree spirit which is like too obvious to ignore, but on the other hand is it TOO obvious? Like a purposeful red herring.

But the location of the Dramen tree, its one of a kind nature, the power it gives to work with the void between worlds for fairy rings does lend itself to being at least an artefact. Some might say that's flawed since Guthix memories said only stone staff and horn found here, but Guthix didn't find the Kiln either did he?

And if the tree is an artefact and/or Dramen the elder god manifested in some way it'd make sense why Saradomin apparently first entered Gielinor on Entrana, his crown can find these things afterall.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Went to go read it myself before coming here for spoilers :P

Most interesting to me is the part where TokHaar-Hok mentions that the elder gods lay down on their perfect world, and that they still lie above the kiln (on this perfect world). Wonder if the events of the Sixth Age will lead to their awakening, just as the God Wars in the Third Age woke Guthix.

I could see the climax of the god series coming to this. Maybe Jas will end up being the white wolf mountain (would slightly justify the living rock creatures. Where Ful might be I'm not entirely sure. I would like to think that these elemental beings as being quite huge. Conversing with them might only explicitly be done through a conduit such as tokhaar-hok.

Jas would be Ice Mountain if it were used to explain the Living Rock Creatures.

Yeah I meant ice mountain. I don't know why I said white wolf... Any ways I'm willing to bet due to the unknown nature elemental god lying down to sleep that she might be the anima mundi.

I think it's certainly possible that Dramen would be responsible for the anima mundi, considering that she is responsible for the power that connects realms (the Dramen tree), of course this hinges on the idea that the 3rd elder god(dess?) is Dramen.

I'm saying I think she IS the anima mundi.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hopefully that includes an overhaul everywhere, not just in newer places...

That's what they are doing. I believe they said the would be releasing 100 tracks at a time.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

...Which I'm absolutely thrilled to hear. Some of the samples were absolutely wonderful. And lately there's been a trend on reddit of sharing "reimagined" tracks of some of the older RS music that are just so great that you can't help but go, "Why isn't something like this in game yet!?"

I'm really excited. Music is such a huge part of atmosphere! :D

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

Finally! A reason to turn the sound back on.

...at least for a little while. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Remember how the cave with the Dramen tree had a portal which took you to the wilderness (unsure if it still does), I seen somebody mention about Ful possibly being tied to the wilderness due to lava and all that jazz

Reckon there's a connection or something coincidental?

Probably more coincidental because the wilderness is how it is now due to being ravaged during the God wars but best to throw it out there anyway :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

At the very end of the bts.

"Ooo and indeed arrr"

Does that mean that Pirate quest is the one that won?

Or is that already a known fact and I'm just super slow?

No I don't think the pirates won. It was definitely between the gnomes and dwarves. Though you do being up a good point because that part was slightly weird enough to hint at something.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah ooooo arrrr is cliche 'farmer noise' hence it being used in relation to the farming bts next week.

Also dwarves won.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No I don't think the pirates won.

Said almost every resident of Pittsburgh for the past decade every spring.

But anyway...

I'm excited, one of the new plants will be a bush. Hope it's diseaseresistant like poison ivy was, but I doubt it.

...Actually come to think of it I really hope white lily seeds protect the allotment plants...

• Like 2

hzvjpwS.gif

From the recent teaser pic I'm thinking that is one of the new bushes. It looks like the bush patch by the champs guild. Assuming that these new seeds follow suit this one wont need to be replanted to harvest it.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png