WHY did you become a member?

Guest AshKaYu

Guest AshKaYu

Just out of curiousity, why did you become a member? Because you liked new skills? New quests? New sights? New monsters? New weapons? New money?

My brother loved the game and was always trying to get me to join. Never had the time before, and now I do. Unfortunately, he had to quit so we never got to play together.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

completed all the free quests and wanted more to do .........

(currently have 7 quests left to complete at combat lvl 86) :?

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

There was still stuff to do on f2p but I wanted more..

Wanted to do quests (Finished them all yesterday btw)

Wanted higher skill total (1355 right now)

Better drops and items (got d legs! sold them though..)

MONEY MONEY MONEY (i only had around 2m during the ending days of f2p...still only have around 4m cash but also have a whip and pumpkin and all those awesome member stuff)

Mainly just the new stuff and the joyous feeling of never being bored.

king_bawoul.png

I joined because I felt (at the time) that I had experienced more than enough of the F2P world and I wanted to move onto the more advanced P2P world. I had received a debit card for my birthday so why not? It's my money so I spent it as I saw fit, both paying for my website as well as buying Membership for nearly a year. I then quit membership then came back within a month to clear out my bank, then for the next 30 days I mined away in the Mining guild as much as I could then when my membership ran out I mined Rune Essence and then back to the mining guild. That's where I am today, F2P and at the mining guild.

I joined when I was around level 15; I was just curious as to what the heck all of these members benefits were, and was frustrated when I kept running into gates that kept telling me I couldn't pass through them, and all of the NPCs, doors, and trapdoors that kept excluding me. Then I spent most of my time exploring, then settled down and finished the rest of the F2P quests, and started building my members skills, which I found quite boring.