---close pls---

badtz007

u may wonder y i hate dis update...

when i logged out last time i was in barb village..

u can guess now lol...

when i log in again...after update...BARBARIAN attack me to death lol!

my combat is 22 but def lvl is 1!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

If you're tired of people telling you to "put this in your signature", put this in your signature.

Why do some people not train Def?? They are just asking to get their butts kicked

it's called a pure, which i am sure that u know, but just don't understand the reason why pures have no def.

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

start listening to your english teacher in school, i've seen better spelling from 6 year olds (litteraly).

No offence, but this is ironic because you can't spell literally right.

Sorry to say it but it made me laugh...

Just run,and dont post pathetic topics like this...

1 thing to do before posting on a forum is ask yourself this "What use wil this thread post" then if it has no use like this one,Dont post?

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

ya that was silly of u, on The topic of updates i hate the new fally....it LooKs eadible i Am doing This on my psp :)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Why do some people not train Def?? They are just asking to get their butts kicked

it's called a pure, which i am sure that u know, but just don't understand the reason why pures have no def.

Tats to keep their combat level low.. i dun enjoy pure though.. .

start listening to your english teacher in school, i've seen better spelling from 6 year olds (litteraly).

No offence, but this is ironic because you can't spell literally right.

Sorry to say it but it made me laugh...

now tell me, what's one word compared to every word? i simply made a mistake, but i wasn't speaking like "dis".

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

You hate the update? Congratulations, Robinson Crusoe.

I hate posts and topics like this, spawned from stupidity.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Hey guys, take it easy on him. He's not a native speaker, so he isn't quite sure of how the language works. So stop flameing him on his spelling and grammer, we all make mistakes, just look at the way you type on RS next time you are on. How often do you use the Internet slang? The thng is, for every update, some while like it, some while not care, and others will absolutely hate it. I personally like some aspects, and hate the others. Falador looks great, I'll give Jagex that, but as for Barbarian Village, well, let's say it leaves something to be desired. Yea, lower levels (including pures and new players) have trouble with monsters we diverse fighters see as a mere warm-up. Next time you are in Varrock, Ardougne, Falador, Burthrope, ect. watch the speed you defeat a guard at, at least one hit with your dragon or rune or barrows, or whatever. Then think back to when you started (yes, that long ago) and remember how long it took you to kill a level 3 man in Lumbridge 3 time (excluding the wait time for the others to try and exclude spawn times). Can't remember? Take a trip that way. Watch a level 3 cope with his/her fight, and watch how slowly it progresses. We all had a time like that (unless you bought your account, in which you shouldn't be where you are anyways), but given time and better armor and such, we overcame it. So just take it easy on people who have a hard time with the lower level things, don't just stand and watch them slowly die and call them a noob, help them out if you can, or offer them some food if they win. It's a game, and a few more GP in it won't benefit you in Real Life. Ponder that for a bit, then make your judgement if you must.

The Wise Oracle once said: "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, no one gets woodcutting XP"

Hey guys, take it easy on him. He's not a native speaker, so he isn't quite sure of how the language works. So stop flameing him on his spelling and grammer, we all make mistakes, just look at the way you type on RS next time you are on. How often do you use the Internet slang? The thng is, for every update, some while like it, some while not care, and others will absolutely hate it. I personally like some aspects, and hate the others. Falador looks great, I'll give Jagex that, but as for Barbarian Village, well, let's say it leaves something to be desired. Yea, lower levels (including pures and new players) have trouble with monsters we diverse fighters see as a mere warm-up. Next time you are in Varrock, Ardougne, Falador, Burthrope, ect. watch the speed you defeat a guard at, at least one hit with your dragon or rune or barrows, or whatever. Then think back to when you started (yes, that long ago) and remember how long it took you to kill a level 3 man in Lumbridge 3 time (excluding the wait time for the others to try and exclude spawn times). Can't remember? Take a trip that way. Watch a level 3 cope with his/her fight, and watch how slowly it progresses. We all had a time like that (unless you bought your account, in which you shouldn't be where you are anyways), but given time and better armor and such, we overcame it. So just take it easy on people who have a hard time with the lower level things, don't just stand and watch them slowly die and call them a noob, help them out if you can, or offer them some food if they win. It's a game, and a few more GP in it won't benefit you in Real Life. Ponder that for a bit, then make your judgement if you must.

The Wise Oracle once said: "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, no one gets woodcutting XP"

1st i have a response to this guy WAY to big of a post and I didnt understand most of it its slightly confusing ( I'm not stupid i happen to be an A student)

2nd as for the maker of this thread: In the time you made this thread you could of ran away from a Barbarian!!! its a small city not that far to run.

Join the petition for a new bank page layout! -This is the best thing since sliced bread!!

That's not an update.

they maded barb lvl 10+ now... and some lvl 12... not lvl 7

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

W3Ll S0mÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã p03p1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã L1kÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã 1T, KaY?

1. Learn to type.

2. Many people love this update, including me.

3. Your fault for dieing.

4. Click on the man at the top of your screen the click run...

5. You have to admit this update makes Runescape look even better.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Eh...

i dun understand y every1 have to flame on me

(I don't understand why everyone have to flame on me)

It's true that I'm not native speaker and dat(that) make y'all(you all) hate me and blame me on dis(this) tread?

lol...

r u a man(Are you a man)?

My teacher(and my mom) teach me to be a man, to be kind, not to blame others like that all of you are doing...(or that's just what your mom want you to do?)

If you're tired of people telling you to "put this in your signature", put this in your signature.

Addition to latest post:

Turn off the computer

Go to school

Lissten to your teatchers

Get your head flushed(sp?) in the toilet

Excuse me....

Lissten to your teatchers

(Listen to your teachers)

Oh, yes, i always listen to em, and you?