27 February 2006 - A Fairy Tale Part I - Growing Pains

cirdec

hmm, anyone else seen this?

oqin9t.jpg

also a pic of the final monster dude

oqinv7.png

*edit* i needed king worm, avantoe and mort myre fungi - no need for high lv farming...

phaper.png

killing off the TET, one newb at a time :^_^:

latestsig-1.png

im cutting back on rs now due to rl issues (college), my sig stats havent been updated in a while...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, please be a dragon seed dibbler, please be a dragon seed dibbler....

...noobs :? That would be completely [developmentally delayed]ed considering there is no bronze to rune dibbers. ALL THEY DO IS MAKE HOLES IN PATCHES, new metal wouldn't change how good the holes are lol...

Cool, please be a dragon seed dibbler, please be a dragon seed dibbler....

...noobs :? That would be completely mentally challenged considering there is no bronze to rune dibbers. ALL THEY DO IS MAKE HOLES IN PATCHES, new metal wouldn't change how good the holes are lol...

You have a fever, and the only cure is for you to get a sense of humor, then learn what a joke is.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

in saying so, "dragon seed drippler" is sitting on the fence for unforgivable lameness. It mightve been funny when jagex was still on their "lets make useless dragon items" rampage, but now its so overused, including that thread in the rants forum about dragon ipods etc, that its not really funny anymore.

Therefore i dont really blame the guy for not taking the comment as a joke. Please, feel free to flame me.

in saying so, "dragon seed drippler" is sitting on the fence for unforgivable lameness. It mightve been funny when jagex was still on their "lets make useless dragon items" rampage, but now its so overused, including that thread in the rants forum about dragon ipods etc, that its not really funny anymore.

Therefore i dont really blame the guy for not taking the comment as a joke. Please, feel free to flame me.

OMPF1G! YOU SPELLED DIBBER WRONG!

..... His original post didn't do much, but neither did the flamer's or you as a flamer. It didn't help the topic, and neither will my post here, it'll only try to stop more of these posts (and an eventual traditional flame quoted quoted quote... that ends up going into an infinitely small original post....)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

the new tool is magic secutars, but beware they are bugged and when wielded can 1 hit anything if you have killed 1 tanglefoot without un/equipping anything, i hit a blue drag for 105 in 1 hit!

thats how ppl in wild got 1 hit =0

dam i wish i couldve tested this bug :(