99 Slayer Drop Party CANCELLED (SEE PAGE 8)

bigmoneyak

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is INSIDE the death alter? or just the location in the light temple (watever the hell its called) like around where u enter the alter? in other words in the alter? or where the dwarf is?

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

this is in response to bloodvelds post about my last post(a bit confusing and i dont know how to quote other ppl)

i completed mep2 at 53 agility (with a pot)

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

lets hope I remember to come lol

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

congratz on 99 slayer once u get it :D I wont b at da party cus i havent done MEP 2, :oops: Can you get there through abyss even tho you havent done the quest? :?

Do the quest then. No offense to anyone, but the lazy, "Free stuff plox!" crowd is exactly who I don't want to attend. You have more than enough time to do the quest. I'm 1.3 mil away and am lucky to get 80k Slayer XP a day.

Good luck to those who decide to improve themselves in order to attend.

lol all those ppl saying they wont come cus they didnt do quest :P whahah

it isnt even hard ppl I did it on this account Silver24-7 in one trip with 8 prayer pots and 8 sharks

took me like 2-3 hours though caus of all the time looking at those tricky tip.it maps :P

I wont be able to make it but congradulations (however it is spelled been alive through 4 president and i still dont know how spell it) You have made me realize what im missing out on, I am going to work my tail off even doing the quests even if i cant make it in time.

Again Good job! :D

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I just came back from a long break. Back on bob.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=421371

After realizing Jagex doesn't want people throwing drop parties outside of Party Petes, probally to prevent people from luring into wilderness or other dangerous places, I have decided to cancel my drop party.

Anyone who knows the time and location of my drop party could theoretically wait outside the abyss at the time of the drop party and attempt to be PK people coming to the event.

I'm not going to risk having one person who did't get a good drop from my party directing Jagex' attention to this post, calling me a scammer, and jeopordizing my account.

Don't tell me jagex doesn't look at fansites, because I recall full and well the day the Abyss came out it had a bug where mages could attack anyone who went down in the abyss and the victim couln't retaliate because it wasnt the wilderness. One character lost his full dragon and the person who posted the pictures of his abyss pk (which got him full dragon) had his account banned.

I'm not going to throw a noob party at party petes, as I have given more than my share of freebies to the noobs of Runescape. I thank everyone for their early congratulations and apologize that we will no longer be able to celebrate it how I had hoped to.

Maybe some of you benefitted by doing a quest you might not have otherwise. I'm glad to have inspired you. The rest of you think what you will, but I have to protect the character I have worked very hard over the past 2 years to maintain.

Here is a picture of what I have collected so far that will no longer be dropped. I had alot of fun collecting it. It made playing a lot less monatanous.

dp.jpg

Slay on,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Pretty ironic that jagex wants to kill the little civilized community that it has...

Too bad about the party, I really wanted to come :cry: but as I can't come....

CONGRATZ ON 99 SLAYER!! :D

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Because jagex stopped people ADVERTISING drop parties outside the party hall...it doesn't mean it is against the rules to have them outside the party hall.

As soon as you drop a rune chain or a cabbage in fally park or where ever you wont get a green imp come up to saying oh no drop partys here please you are zeee banzordsss!!!

Too bad you cancled...was looking forward to it.

bunyip.png

:shock: Another useful rule...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Pretty ironic that jagex wants to kill the little civilized community that it has...

Too bad about the party, I really wanted to come :cry: but as I can't come....

CONGRATZ ON 99 SLAYER!! :D

Ditto man. You don't really need to host a public event anyhoo, just call up some of your really close friends and have a sort of "mini" one with them in a private place.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

Too bad about the party, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Jagex do many crazy bannings, and your 2 years of hard work is a lot more valueable than any item in game. Personally, I think it's an inspiration to have gotten 99 slayer in 2 years.

In my 1 year I have collected a measly 13mil xp. Just a final word.

Congratz on 99 slayer, you deserve it! :D :D :D

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Good luck with 99 slayer, early grats.

Glad to hear about the party, i think you should reward the people who helped you and deserve it the most rather thann rewarding random people anyway.

Anyway... good job, i hope jagex rewards you and other 90+ slayers with a ebtter dark beast drop soon.

PatterMerch.png

When it says that drop parties outside of Party Petes cannot be advertised on the forums, does it mean any forum or just the official rs forum?

If it just meant the official Rs Forum then couldn't you still legitimately advertise here?

Also, Good luck with 99 slayer, and gratz for when you get there, :)