99 Slayer Drop Party CANCELLED (SEE PAGE 8)

bigmoneyak

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i don't have bankroom for MEP2... no bank room for death tally, plague outfit, or fixed device =\

sounds like you don't have bankroom for the drop party either, eh?

anyways Gratz on the hopeful achievement of your 99 goal!

i sent you a PM, it may interest you somewhat...

Good luck to those who decide to improve themselves in order to attend.
Heh, I've gotten to the quest but never tried it because I heard it was long, but I think I'll beat it just to congratulate you ;)

congratz on 99 slayer once u get it :D I wont b at da party cus i havent done MEP 2, :oops: Can you get there through abyss even tho you havent done the quest? :?

Do the quest then. No offense to anyone, but the lazy, "Free stuff plox!" crowd is exactly who I don't want to attend. You have more than enough time to do the quest. I'm 1.3 mil away and am lucky to get 80k Slayer XP a day.

He pks at the abyss. In d hide. And tele runes.[/off topic]

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

The death altar is a great place for a party. Intsead of dropping all and letting the noob telekenetic grab losers get all the loot I'll have a huge radius to drop the goods in which all that attend will have a fair chance at an item or two.

Ok back to my 196 abyssal assignment I just got. I need a whip for you guys :P.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I like the idea alot even tho i might not be able to attend. Any chance of me getting from my current slayer lvl to 85 and then using the wild pie to defeat the dark beast for the death tally b4 u get 99 slayer. I have been doing slayer alot recently. But just started a little break on it to cut enoguh mages, and fletch and alch them so i can buy a whip. Give me your commments.

EDIT: do i have to ahve 90 slayer and defeat the dark beast to do mep2 or not, just wondering cause i seen a 58 slayer said they had 197 qp.

Great idea man, and I like the exclusiveness (even though it excludes me!)

Good luck with your slayer. :shock: the fact that you can anyone afford to drop that stuff really makes me wonder...

I like the idea alot even tho i might not be able to attend. Any chance of me getting from my current slayer lvl to 85 and then using the wild pie to defeat the dark beast for the death tally b4 u get 99 slayer. I have been doing slayer alot recently. But just started a little break on it to cut enoguh mages, and fletch and alch them so i can buy a whip. Give me your commments.

EDIT: do i have to ahve 90 slayer and defeat the dark beast to do mep2 or not, just wondering cause i seen a 58 slayer said they had 197 qp.

You get the death tally in the quest if you do a long boring scavenger hunt for a dwarf, or you gcan get the death tally from the dark beast.

Best bet for fast completion is use tip.its guide and find a friend who will lend you their death tally to complete the quest. Then use the abyss to access the death alter from that moment on.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

I know exactly what to wear. =]

Slayer boots, Bug Lantern, Spiny Helmet, Slayer Staff, Fever Spider Gloves, Legends cape (just to anger you 8) ), glory, and ghostly robes for the rest MEEP

woot woot full slayer

Wear the mirrored shield if you can afford it...better def :roll:

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

This is awesome... I'll come and drop some slayer junk (boots) maybe even a granite maul by then, lol. Nice idea with the place, though (doing all the quests pay off! :) )

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Aw man... it stinks to be a level 61 neeblet.

Anyone think I can get 70 agility from my 27 and then beat quest 1 and 2 in that time?

I didn't think so.

Anyhoo, grats what with tha whole 99 slayah thing. I'll be there (at the drop party) mentally.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

Nice level, really impresses me. keep up the good work and have fun with the dropparty!

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

good luck.. and hae a fun time

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

man... that is an AWESOME idea having your bash in the death altar, no noobs running around spamming and getting a rune lerge helm saying OMG IEM LEIK RISH!!!!111

unfortunately i havent even done mounings end part 1 :( but i have a 4 day weekend, so if i have some spare time ill give em a go. hopefully seeya there m8!

siggity siggity shwa