Can You Beleive this!

Guest skater789

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened to me with feathers too. These guys must've really been stupid, or under the influence of something. :?
Or maybe.. just maybe, he was trying to be kind? :roll:
sig5235ro7.jpg

I know that it wasnt a rip off at the time but when they first came out i bought a santa hat for 3k..... imagine that now.. i couldve spent my account and had like 500 santa hats and just waited then i would be like a billionaire

Also i remember back in rsc i bought a r2h for 1 mill

While I was runecrafting through the abyss a guy was buying a helmet for about 25 minutes untill I finally got so annoyed with his constant spamming that I just gave him a rune full helmet for free. :|

He only said "ty" aswell, no big "thankyou so much!"s, that made me regret doing it. :?

some guy was standing in draynor bank buying lumby tele runes (Lol?) and so after 5 minutes i trade him some and he puts up 5 diamonds and 10k cannon balls and accept and tele's....

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

i very rarely have this happen to me but i do it quite alot just to clear bank space.... like earlier someone brought one anti poison pot off me then asked for another....so i gave him 42 more for free lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

• 3 weeks later...
I always give my sig-making money away. Here are a few stories:

-Made 4m from a comp. I bought Full Ahrims for a friend that was training magic for 2.6m and gave that to her for free. Then I took the remaining 1.4m and bought 15 charged glories and gave them all away to the people I was cutting magic trees with. This was the day before Christmas, so it worked out :) I love giving things away.

-Made 2.5m and gave 2m to some random guy who helped out a lower level player in Varrock bank.

-The other 500k I just dropped along with a dragon dagger, my full rune, and a dragon long.

-Made 1m and gave to a friend for her birthday.

-Made 2m and gave 1m to two different people who I randomly came across. I told them to trade and that it was a trust measure. I offered 1m and accepted. They accepted, and I accepted second screen. They both freaked lol.

I love giving things away mostly because I want everyone in the game to have fun. It should be a fun game. Not a game that causes people so much stress that they actually do something really stupid...(There have been topics about this if you know what I mean...people doing VERY stupid things).

The expressions they give me are amazing too. "OMG.....LIEK WOW!!!!!111Q!!!ONE!!!

Sometimes they ask me why I do it. I just tell them to spread the love. "Pay It Forward" if you will...

All the times that I've mentioned I have been left with no armor, weapon, or money in my bank. I just start over, make some money, and sacrifice it for someone else's happiness. It's just what I enjoy.

WOW, what would I like to become friends with you... lol

Headshotcatcher.png

i had that yesterday was selling my veracs for 5.6m and suddenly there was a lvl80 guy or something and offerd me a whip dragon legs dragon med 2 obby capes 1 obby shield rune boots and rune helm + rune scimmy :thumbsup:

was 1.4M profitin like 5 min i was in world 2

Man I wish there were more people like that around. My best would be on world 2, I was saying, "buyin ancient staff 80k," I bought 1 after a while, then I put my slayer staff on ready to go to barrows and someone trades me and asks for my staff, I offer the slayer staff and he offers 80k...We both accept...And again...he runs off and then PM's me to tell me how badly HE ripped ME, when I told him they were 21k in a shop, he blocked me...lol

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

it was only 40k underpriced...but it was christmas 04 when i got my santa 160k when it was 200k...of course now its 20m and it makes it all the better.

nice, heh

The best deal I ever made (at least at the time it seemed like an awesome one) was when I was a wee noob, around level 40, and a new member.

Its half good deal, half coincidental luck.

I found some weapon poison on white wolf mountain as I was walking over to catherby

and in catherby bank, I managed to buy a rune spear off of someone for 5k XD

Now, now this isn't much, but as a new member, spears were awesome lol

snowsigyy7.png