Barrows For Lower Levels - ed 25 Oct 2006 (AOW discussion)

Satenza

This is for lower levels. Made with the least skill level requirments neccessary.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone suggested slayers dart....

thats great for barrows

:shock: I had no idea :roll: .

Thats common knowledge kid, no need to post it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• 2 weeks later...

Iban Blasts a good spell but only lasts 120 casts so it would not be worth it having to recharge it at the underground pass after every trip. Slayer dart is the best spell to use there, and use it if you have it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

No, and prayer is needed. You will get the other brothers in the tunnels if you don't kill them in their crypts.

Signature3.gif

There are no safe spots only side stepping spots.

And read the guide again, i did tell everyone to turn accept aid off.

Signature3.gif

ok i may be noob for asking this, but is it true if you kill certain monsters in the cyprt you get more runes in the chest?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Ronin (cool film btw) see sig explaining Kill Count.

Ty for guy who said its cool.

Signature3.gif

Thats a sign that tipit's bandwith is exceeding or something. ignore it :)

Signature3.gif

Yes.

Signature3.gif

so, i know we can do it at 43 prayer, but what level should we really have?

Also, range level I think range is the most boring skill so mine is only 40. Do i have to get it higher?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

so, i know we can do it at 43 prayer, but what level should we really have?

Also, range level I think range is the most boring skill so mine is only 40. Do i have to get it higher?

43 prayers fine, with prayer lvls = les money spent. Prayer pots are the bigest drain while doin' it so i think 50+ prayer,70+ defense, 70+ range and mage are needed to do barrowing and actually make money every trip. It's ok with 40 you can kill ahrim but it will take longer and therefore you require more ppots.

Signature3.gif

I went to barrows. Not profitalbe (yet) for me. very fun though, except for the part where i lagged in tunnels and almost died. Thanks alot for the guide! \' \' \'

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

• 2 weeks later...