Barrows For Lower Levels - ed 25 Oct 2006 (AOW discussion)

Satenza

Unfortunatly you won't see me there. I'm going F2P! :o

Retire in peace my fren, the title of Barrows God has already been handed down to me, dont worry, i'll take good care of everyone down there (and some of the stray death piles too :P)

have fun in f2p!

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Great guide, i liked it and will use it alot im thinking of trying barrows again... i went the other day and died before i got 1 kill so otherwise good guide i would reccomend making a note of the brothers specials and weapons and possibly their max hit

and a list of recommeded skills like a pic u made of ur old skillz

well now back to rc

Rsn:Nacnac3

Completed Monkey madness at lvl 76

Beat heroes at lvl 54

My quest for 44 rc begins [/red]

• 2 weeks later...
Great guide, i liked it and will use it alot im thinking of trying barrows again... i went the other day and died before i got 1 kill so otherwise good guide i would reccomend making a note of the brothers specials and weapons and possibly their max hit

and a list of recommeded skills like a pic u made of ur old skillz

well now back to rc

All the important specials you need to know of are mentioned in there. No point talking about Torags 'Energy Drain'.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• 4 weeks later...

What about us pure/hybrids? We don't exctly use defence or some melee yet I can hit just about as hard as a melee'er at my combat level once I get 60 atk 43 prayer and 55 range I'm doing barrows... Or could I???

Shoot the trees!!! 55 range (updated weekly)

barrows runs ever:1 Tunnel:Veracs

Goals: (range) 55/60 (attack) 53/60 (woodcutting) 68/70 (gold) 2.291m/3.5m

crud doesnt show but I'm 52 atk 32 prayer and 48 mage oh 44 def/str... 26 slayer... blast... (58 cb)

Shoot the trees!!! 55 range (updated weekly)

barrows runs ever:1 Tunnel:Veracs

Goals: (range) 55/60 (attack) 53/60 (woodcutting) 68/70 (gold) 2.291m/3.5m

Well I used this guide as a basis of what to take for my first barrows trip. I had to substitute mystic and god clothing for fremmywear, and rune chain for blue d hide...

I did very well...but ran out of p pots before verac, got one of a kind player, beat verac in tunnel, got to chest, opened it...and a skeleton kills me...

You can only imagine my disappointment...

runemrune,Mr%20Vegetabl2.gif

Legends Quest Completed 4th April 2007 Combat Level 79

Visit my blog! The MrVegetable Diaries

crud doesnt show but I'm 52 atk 32 prayer and 48 mage oh 44 def/str... 26 slayer... blast... (58 cb)

You absolutley need 43 prayer

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I'm lvl 69, do you this this guide with work for me? I have all of the stat stuff, except for the prayer and the magic; i plan to get my prayer up though, but not the magic.

Also, just for portection from the ghasts, would it be advisable to get rid of maybe one of the food to make room for a blessed sickle(B)(sp?), because i'm pretty sure that that makes it so the ghasts won't turn your food rotten.

Some peope bring pouch to keep ghasts away but i wouldn't and as long as you have the prayer you can probably do it.

Signature3.gif

also, what cape do you suggest using?

since i won't have lvl 60 magic doing this, i can't wear the god cape

EDIT:oh, and, i could just use an ectophial right? Because as soon as i get to Canafis, i can just bank out the other stuff.

Whchever cape you can wear which has some sort of attack/prayer or magic bonus

Signature3.gif

Sure why not

Signature3.gif

very good =D> usually barrows guides that say you only need to be low level but..... you have to have full toorags. this one is different good for us poor people. just 1 thing instead of rune chain you could say bring a fighter torso because it is +0 range bonus and it gives good protection. and another, why do you have to bring a rune chain against ahrim? wouldnt it be better to bring dhide top?

Chains also for protection in the tunnels. This was written almost a year ago pre-fighter torso :)

Signature3.gif

I'm lvl 74 combat with 58 mage.

I can afford to use a blast spell as I get LOADS of deaths from ankous.

Also my range is 53 so that would be easy ;)

But my question is, should I bring a dds for Karil..? :D

I'm lvl 74 combat with 58 mage.

I can afford to use a blast spell as I get LOADS of deaths from ankous.

Also my range is 53 so that would be easy ;)

But my question is, should I bring a dds for Karil..? :D

No...Use magic on all brothers but ahrims because you have to use range.