Is there a future for dragons on Rs...

buffrichie

As an old time player and now dragon slayer extraordinare I just wanted to see everyones opinions on the future of dragons in runescape. It takes so long for me to get a whip now and it is boring up there so I decided to slay all the dragons of rs from now on and its been pretty fun so far..

Dragons of Runescape

Bronze Dragon

Iron Dragon

Steel Dragon

Green Dragon

Blue Dragon

Red Dragon

Black Dragon

King Black Dragon

For the longest time on Runescape the dragon was the most powerful monster on the game. This has changed recently with the introduction of the Kalphite Queen, Daggnoth Kings, and the Chaos Elemental. The strongest Dragon on the game, the King Black Dragon, is, in my opinion, easier then all these other boss monsters. I would like to see a new dragon added but with a great deal of creativity and time put into it. For example, something simple but could be made great would be something like a fire or ice dragon. Jagex could add a terrain that we would have to scale to reach the boss like a firey volcano or an icey cave with challenges along the way that would require a certain skill to be able to overcome. Im about all out of idea's now but what does every1 else think about any new dragons in the future.

NEW ADDITION

TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN DRAGONS:

I think i made a great suggestion on the official forums in the suggestion section... It is about the fire dragon which would be on a new island.. the homeland for all dragons of rs.. and en route to the top of the mountain the fire dragon would be on, there was random obstacles ( skill wise ) nothing very significant.... with caves containing other dragons of the game.. the dragon armory would be expanded and a new hide would be introduced into the game with nice graphics to it... If interested the topic is called...

Fire Dragon Jounrey to it... I meant to put & journey to it but it wouldnt let the & be int he topic.... I will try to keep it bumped.... Read it and if u like it post a reply or add a suggestion.... Thanks

I copied to suggestion forum here on tip it read it and if u like it poston main forum

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=419 ... a8323c5bbb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a suggestion im asking other people if they would like to have new dragon added and what they would want it to be like.. your not a mod so dont try to jurasdict the placement of this post.... maybe ill go and suggest on the jagex forums if i could use my character from rs classic that i havent played since classic stopped and let him fight ur rs2 main and see who would win .... so unless u have a comment on a new dragon dont post again.. k..thx

i reckon they'll bring in the mighty wyrms, 'of whom todays dragons are a mere shade of' [quoting guthix tears' snake] kbd is a shade of something?

that's gonna own

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i soloed the chaoselemental with cannon on lvl 79... (my memb acc)

only once cuz i was afrayd to loos my cannon...

and there is no way to solo the kbd at that lvl...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

with all the respect there isn't such thing cannon solo. using cannon to do your dirty job isn't a solo. that my opinion.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

It would be nice for the purple and white dragon that I have seen mumbled about on here to be in the game. Even thought Jagex has never said anything about those..... Where did those mumblers get the idea for them anyways? :?

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

White dragon thats mean white dragon hide armor ? ;)

If they add new dragons (not metal ones) thats mean we get new dragon armor ?

I guess if they add more dragons it will be metal ones.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

Thats because the kbd kills your cannon. chaos elemental isnt smart like the kbd.

actually the new chaos elemental is actually pretty easy, its just that its actually in the wild, so its kinda hard to kill without getting pooned

w4M8t.png

Paul talked a bit about Dragonkin working themselves into the storyline this year.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The only problem with adding a new dragon imo is they would have to introduce a new ranger hide set ( if it was coloured) and then they would have to release a melee and magic set too... unless ofcourse it was a leather dragon :lol:

Nevrane.png

Proud Owner of a Fire Cape

Wyrms should be pretty hard, plus they'd be enn masse. Plus, there are Skeletal Wyverns, any chance we'll see living Wyverns? (excluding myself :D )

Thats a fantastic idea. :D

I would love to see how those would look when they are not a skeleton.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

D&D players should understand this. "Dragons; color coded for your convince" (thats from Order of the stick BTW, if you want the site pm me)

Yeah, and Ice dragon would be cool. Or maybe just adding Great Wyrms that randomly spawn with normal dragons that are quite a few times more powerful, can actually fly, have better than mediocre drops (like in the 10K coin drop range, not to mention items and large piles or ash) oh and can cast various spells making an intresting fight for once. I personally think that dragons should be an epic fight with maybe a cutscene at the end determined by the weapons you are wielding and the type of dragon. (that last one is an idea I've had for a couple months now just never have had time to write it down.)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

WHITE DRAGONS :twisted:

sorry for the double post but if they add white dragons they should be the weakest type (really white dragons are a joke amoung D&D players)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Maybe the next dragon update?

elderdragons4ka.jpg

I was going through some of the books in the Wise Old Man's hosue and I came across a book about elder dragons. Sounds like they are strong as gods so maybe really high level like the Tzaar. I think they should put it in the land of the elves so you need to do Regicide to access it.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

i let him fight ur rs2 main and see who would win .... so unless u have a comment on a new dragon dont post again.. k..thx

"my main can beat up your main!"

:roll:

grow up.

Sounds like an interesting type of dragon. Would like to see how jagex would implement this into the game...

And I didnt say my main could beat his main... I said my main 3 years ago could beat his main now...