funniest noobie thing u did(may of been done)

softwarewiz

when i was a noob

1. this lvl 107 was in lumby and was hitting me with a chicken and i thought i was goin to die so i reported him

2. i sold my rune long for 5k..but in thoses days i thought 5k was 5mil

3. i thought grains were to eat so i took them into wildy and tried to eat them and i died with my full bronze... :cry:

4 i was exploring and this lvl 32 came up to me and said tell me ur pass so i told him and then i got hacked but im a lvl 110 now so he is like a lvl 57 nownow i just laugh at him and now he is begging for money :wink:

\../, ( * . * ) ,\../

1) Stuck in draynor manor for three days, until i followed someone to the door lol.

2) Trade 10k for lobster pot.

So stupid to do that lol!

same on 1 the a month after i started to play i went into draynor manor and i stood there for 2 weeks beging people to help and someone came and said if i pay them 10k they would help so they helpled me and i gave them 10k

36601.jpg

I kept taking the bronze axe, tho one that's on a log in a farm near lumbridge, to get it to the shop and sell it.

I thought i'd get rich in no time.

:lol:

Ok the second one is really(!)nooby.

A man killed me :oops:

I was training, and accidentaly clicked on a man.He hit 1 on me!

Boom! dead. :lol:

i quit just before the phat drop, and now when ever i think about it I try to kick myself in the crotch

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

1) I thought the draynor manor "forest" was the wild and brought a person there to fight.

2) I used aggressive so much that my srength level was 30 before I noticed it.

3) I thought the tree that attacked you nonetheless before entering draynor manor was attackable, even though it kept saying "you cannot attack this NPC", afterwards, i died. :cry:

4) Got a black longsword, thinking it was better than mithril.

5) Thinking i can own the wild if i had full bronze and cabbages.

6) Buying a hardleatherbody and realizing you have to have 10 def. I had one at the time.

7) When a guy told goblin mail doesn't cost that much, and that it only costs 16 coins, i went berserk

8. Thought drinking alot of beers made my strength level go way up.

9) Didnt know how to accept a trade.

10) Gave away my pass and lost full adamant :oops: . But i have full rune with 2H sword and will kill the one (or two) guys that scammed me. :twisted:

Stupid stuff that I did when I was a "noob" :

I was impatient during tutorial island and couldn't figure out how to exit when I was done casting spells. I ran all the way back to the beginning of the island and then back before I finally figured out how to get out.

I was unable to find the egg for the cook's assistant quest (I read that someone else had the same problem). I was looking in the hen house on the west side of the bridge, not the east.

Not stupid, but still "noobish" :

I was tormented by that auto-attacking guard who loves to attack people walking from Lumbridge to Draynor. I remember finally getting tough enough so that I could give that punk the whipping he deserved. I was pretty proud of myself when he was finally reduced to a pile of bones.

elle2nq7.jpg

When i started rs i went behind lumby castle and killed some goblins then started walking around and the 2 most nooby things that happened to me in those 5 mins were

1. i got a piece of raw meat found someone with a fire and tried cooking the meat but the guy yelled at me for using it and i ran away :oops:.

2. When i finally stopped walking i found myself in the draynor mansion and in the end i died there losing all but 3 things from tutorial island......... :lol:

barrowbarkr2.png

first noob thing ive done way back in the day i found a blue party hat on the ground at a bank for sure someone droped it by mistake i sold it to a guy for ten gp to get through the gate in al kharid

2.nd adding every single people i saw lmfao now its funny to me :P

3. walking around runescape for hours thinking i was gonna get my agility up lmfao!!!!!

4. asking my freind for stuff he gave me 10k thinking i was so rich then i see a guy selling full zamorak for 3 mil that was a bumer

5.th trying to go to members spots over and over again like alkharid dessert :P (but now i can :wink: )

asking what noobs were (thats still funny to me!!! hahaha)

anyway i think i humiliated myself enough hehe

i hope this is helarious

(give me a scale of 1 to 10)

1 to 4 if it was realy boring

5 to 7 if it was a little funny

8 to 9 if it was realy funny

10 if it was so funny you almost peed your pants

sold my red party hat for 1200 arrows

(this was during old school classic when they were not worth anything at all so don't flame)

I sold my santa for 500k.... It was worth 1 mill after i got back from my break... :cry: I wish i never sold it... (it was 250k when i left rs)

now heres my big noob story ( makes me laugh off my chair when i remember it )

1) i used to mine tin and copper using bronze pcik in varrokc east. took with me a pick,tinderbox, hammer and axe ( thought i might need it ) and took 10 gp with me wore brozne short and wooden shield, and mined til the rest of inv was full. then i woulld offer people 5 gp to take me to al kharid furnace ( i did not know the way at first, remmeber it later ). then i would make the ores into bars. walk my way back to varrock, smith the bars into the latest stuff i cud make. i would make the same thing till i cud make the next thing. i would keep one of every type of thing and sell the rest to the shop ( thats how i made my cash in my noob days ). once this guy ran off wid those 5 gp i was givin for a ride to al kharid. i was runnin everywhere callin his name and sayin that he took my 5 gp (lmao). in those days i used to play rs through miniclip so i never found out bout the updates that were happenin, or today i wud have had 5-10 santas, a few haloween mask sets.

2) when my mining reached 41 i offered people 50 gp for a rune pick everytime i wud see a "sellin rune pick"

3) i tried to sell full bronze for 1k

4) in the beggining i thought 'k' was the currency

5) brought 1 brozne bar for 1k ( was 1 xp away from next smithing lvl )

6) found a rune pick on the ground, sold it for 100 gp

7) when i made my first 1k i thought i was rich

8) i was lvl 20 combat, 57 mining and had a rune pick and ONLY 100 gp!! my friend had gifted me the rune pick just coz i had lost all my cash when a guard had killed me ( lost only 170 gp :P ). then some guy who was being too freindly to me told me he would get all my lvls to 40. i said how. he said he had this code so i gave him his pass. and ended up loosing my rune pick, 10k+ iron ore ( i planned to make iron bars lol and did not know i had stuff worth a million with me ). after this i thought the guy got my 100 gp so easily so why shudnt i try it and i tried to get a guy wearin zammy to give me his pass , i said "if u give me ur pass i wil get all ur lvls to 50" but the fun part was that guy was lvl 115 and all his lvls wud already be over 80 lol

but one thing i m proud of is that i NEVER ever in my runescape carrer have said "free stuff please" or anything similar

lolz

on my first ever rs account on rs classic, some dude gave me 5 k but i died on my first giant rat then i got all the tradeable holiday items and then i quit runescape

when rs 2 came out,i thought if i crossed the bridge to al-kharid i would die so i stayed at lyby for 3 weeks

then i got scammed on my lvl 47 account cuz some dude said pay me and i train ur account u just need to give me ur pass

lolz

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!