The day I handed over a Dragon Chain.

Beautifully written, reminds me of reading the old omegawytch chronicles (well pretty close :wink: )

Congrats to both of you for your drops, sounds like you are both winners :D

seph54646lrlr.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you write like a god. Could you replace my english teacher please? :lol:

Another enjoying story. You need to write more, this only gives me about 2 minutes of enjoyment. Hows about a story a day? Keeps the doctor away, ya knows. :)

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

OMG!!!!

TY so much for not making him pay for it or anything....

Im sick of people scamming/lying...

You and trojann make rs a better place....

(wanna be friends???? lolz j\k)

kkthnxbye

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Conga Rats, Trojan and Leesters! One thing that confused me.... the way you wrote that, you made it sound like the KQ drops D2H. Lol.

Anyway, I just HYT'd you at the Mage Area in al kharid. Was that before or after you got the chain?

On the subject of the HYT... I added you as we were talking, and it showed you as offline. You teled away before I got the chance to ask you about it. What's going on eh?

Conga Rats, Trojan and Leesters! One thing that confused me.... the way you wrote that, you made it sound like the KQ drops D2H. Lol.

It does.

Anyway, I just HYT'd you at the Mage Area in al kharid. Was that before or after you got the chain?

After. Sorry I ignored you, I was getting bombarded by pm's.

On the subject of the HYT... I added you as we were talking, and it showed you as offline. You teled away before I got the chance to ask you about it. What's going on eh?

You can play with your private chat that makes you visible only to ppl on your friends list. I can't play with private fully on, I get bombarded. Sorry bout that. Nice to meet you, tho. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

You are extremely nice for giving him the chain and sticking to your word. You could have easily said it was something else and just left, but you stuck to your word and gave it to him. That's was extremely generous of you. Congratulations to both of you!

~ Joe

Leesters gets the nice guy of the year award

Woot! Does that mean I get to pick out a p-hat? Hehe. Just dreaming, sorry. lol.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

see it would be a good story if the other guy did it, but you try to glorify yourself and make yourself seem like the nicest person in the world because you gave him a dragon chain, despite the fact that you promised it to him and if you didnt you would be a jackass. its still a nice thing to do but jesus dont tell everyone about it, that just makes you look like an egotistical [puncture].

Woot! Does that mean I get to pick out a p-hat? Hehe. Just dreaming, sorry. lol.

Yes, R2 i DEMAND you give him a red, he's been drueling over one for months now :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Yes, R2 i DEMAND you give him a red, he's been drueling over one for months now :P

Sure, meet me with all your money at Oziach and I'll have the Red waiting for you guys :)

sig7uu.png

see it would be a good story if the other guy did it, but you try to glorify yourself and make yourself seem like the nicest person in the world because you gave him a dragon chain, despite the fact that you promised it to him and if you didnt you would be a *. its still a nice thing to do but jesus dont tell everyone about it, that just makes you look like an egotistical fool.

you me amigo are the one that needs an additude change. Leesters was just talking about what a fun time he had with a friend and trying to set a good example to the other tip.it'ers might want to act in the near future. *nudge**nudge*

Sure, meet me with all your money at Oziach and I'll have the Red waiting for you guys :)

Nice people dont deserve to be scammed :D

Oi! Another fantastic story by leesters. It would be nice if a story was made for me though :roll:

Congrats to the nice looking mod with the nice looking CW avvy.