The day I handed over a Dragon Chain.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. :D Leesters your tales are always entertaining.

Trojann you can now wear that chain and come Castle Waring with me sometime. ;)

And Trojann, I'm itching for more KQ runs, so get to that helm back, please. Get to work, slacker! :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

*whistles, Reads Leest's Post*

D'oh, i guess i better get Barrowing...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Your Guys are lucky.. Trustworthy, and i guess friendly...? Well its just like my friend Biggy200, A very happy and bright person. We opened a cracker together, and he got a red partyhat.... He did not come on for a while because of school... One day he logged on, i was very happy. He came on to give me his red party hat, he is not rich, he only has full addy armour and he also know what these hats are worth.. I did not want it.... he did not want the hat because I did not want it. He got rid of it, he simply just threw it away and got it out of his life. That moment touched me, today I still remember that moment. Biggy200, Sean was spotted with three hundred dollars by few gang members in a game store. He was followed and beaten to death. He promised me he would come on, but he didnt for few weeks, I did not know that he have died, one day when i was browsing through news, i saw his full name on a article, i skimmed though and knew that he passed away. I was very upset. Today, I still wonder why i deserved this, i lost one of my most prized possessions... Did i do anything wrong? No... Sorry ill shush now... Sean I miss you...

most people are saying they wish they were trojann, well, in this case i wish i was leesters, imagine how great he felt to keep a promise to a friend and hand over the most coveted piece of armour in the game?

Its a shame there arent more people like leesters in the game.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

nice story, and grats trojann on getting your chain

leesters can we be friends? :oops:

off topic: something weird happened the other day, i saw a lvl 59 with full drag(no sqr obviously) and 250 about mil in bank...he was like 250mil and full drag richer than me :lol:

TifSig.jpg

GJ leesters!

I want to say thanks for your amazing barrows guide! it really helped me out.

EDIT: less then minutes after saying this the brothers are kind enough to hand a great axe over to me :))

dpick9ba.png

this is what runescape is all about! friendship over greed. this is exactly the type of post i will bookmark and send a link to all my rs friends i chat to outside of the game. most of them will read it, and love it. Friendship sin't about getting, but about giving. However, someone has to be the reciever. both of you manage both skillfully it seems to me, so keep up the great work! I would easily give all my cash for a friend like one of you.

hey sup Trojann, one day i'll walk beside u with a d-chain...i just hope i dont have to buy it lol, and Leesters, ur a great person :o

Hey dude, good to FINALLY see you here :P, keep on killing those dragons, you'll have a chain, one day, one day :D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

GJ leesters!

I want to say thanks for your amazing barrows guide! it really helped me out.

EDIT: less then minutes after saying this the brothers are kind enough to hand a great axe over to me :))

dpick9ba.png

rofl guys im lucky tonight! i got another great axe and guthans skirt:)

thanks again leesters!