This is GOING to happen in Runescape.

Acelgoyobis

Guest GhostRanger

Only if they are dumb enough to have the funeral in the wildy...

I saw the video a couple of days. That's one of those videos that just makes you feel terrible for watching it and wanting to laugh.

well crashing a funeral would be incosiderate, but having a funeral in wild would be stupid. Your asking to get pissed on.

I myself would never think of the act, but at the same time, a funeral would be more properly held in a church.

w4M8t.png

It's been around for a while...

But yeah it's pretty hilarious.

I bet if she was around to see it she would laugh.

Man, I would.

Boy do I love the internet and the people on it.

... Sometimes

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Lol, there is no "wildy" in WoW. In PvP servers, you can attack people of the opposing faction anywhere, except for their home cities unless they are flagged for pvp, meaning you can attack them. Yes they could have had the funeral in one of their home cities, but I who knows, maybe that place was significant for the person that passed away.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I found it humerous.

The actual part of someone dying is a horrible thought.

I liked the music.

Lol. The music is the best part.

Yeah I agree. Even though I hate WoW, when the guy went to attack the priest and the music started playing, I laughed so hard. :oops: .

hint:Tears Guaranteed

I dont know what was worse real life or the video. They are both discusting :cry: . I just hope that none who was directly involved stumbles apon the movie that would make them vomit :evil: .

I found it humerous.

The actual part of someone dying is a horrible thought.

I liked the music.

Lol. The music is the best part.

Yeah I agree. Even though I hate WoW, when the guy went to attack the priest and the music started playing, I laughed so hard. :oops: .

You took the words out of my mouth Nadril. I loved the quote "Yes we know we are ***holes. I had to keep reminding myself that it was a low thing they did. Just goes to show how much music can make an influence to a movie. :oops:

Why did ye find it funny?

beceusa there's a bunch on people mourning this dead guy, then a bunch of angry and blood thirsty people come (I imagine them screaming when running down the hill) and, in one minute, buldoze the funeral :twisted:

It was all quiet and silent, then music changes and all we can see are spells and hits :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Imo if you don't want to get your [wagon] ganked then go have your funeral in a peace zone. I don't feel bad for laughing at them but then again I'm the kind of person who would hang around there and kill the noobs one by one or get my guild in there to have some PvP.

-PvPer 4 life-

This has already been posted, but in WoW there is no Wilderness. As long as you are of the opposite faction, and it's a PvP server there is nothing to stop the Runescape equiv. of a level 126 from attacking the Runescape equiv. of a level 6.

Thjere was no way to prevent this.

(Anyone who plays WoW will agree that guy totally owned though)