party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

I just read your post... I would of done the same thing.

ditto :x

and sk8 mabye you shouldn't even do a drop party

when i went(hadn't read post) there were so many stinking begging nubs

honestly its not worth it just for that

well sorry for the trouble and ttyl as i won't be able to make the drop party :(

gl :D

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read your post... I would of done the same thing.

ditto :x

and sk8 mabye you shouldn't even do a drop party

when i went(hadn't read post) there were so many stinking begging nubs

honestly its not worth it just for that

well sorry for the trouble and ttyl as i won't be able to make the drop party :(

gl :D

if someone did that to my girlfreind I would of beat him up also... the only thing is that I wouldent have broken his nose, I came to the party... some people put in some good drops like mystic stuff and dhide... I got a red headband, black dhide top, mystic boots, and a blue dhide

75/80 Hitpoints | 81/85 Strength | 1/1 Pray | 1/1 Defense

[Make Me Rich!] | [Brutal Ownage]

In-Regards to your Latest Trials and Tribulation (no pun intended):

Holy Mahogany! You are either a most chivalrous person or very protective of your girlfriend. Only you know the full story (the details of who this was and their relation to you) so it's hard for us to judge but in case you care what some random stranger on the internet thinks, "There is never a good enough reason to lay harm against another man". This is very cliche but violence is never the answer and sometimes it's better to think things through rather than let your hypothalamus do the walking.

Honestly I hope the charges are dropped (boys will be boys probably) and be sure that your Girlfriend testifies for you and against the other guy for sexual harrassment.

Honestly I hope the charges are dropped (boys will be boys probably) and be sure that your Girlfriend testifies for you and against the other guy for sexual harrassment.

personally i don't rly think charges for sexual harassment will do anything :?

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

ROFLMMFAO! That has to be one of the coolest things posted on this whole site....ever. Now have said that, I dont know what I would have done. I really havnt got into a fight since I was 15, 16 ish. Now I would be leveled out in the head and not react like that. Before hand, I prolly would have done the same thing, if not worse. A guy when my sister was 11 and he was 12, (I was 13) grabbed my sisters A$$, she told me and I body slammed him on to concrete sidewalk. Didnt do no major harm, bruised up some some minor scrapes he learnd his lesson. Then I got into some more (major like dang fights in school(I ended up learning my lesson when legal issuses got in the way)) But I do give my respect to you, you didnt back down or do anything like a wimp. Dont worry about missing those days, 3 weeks:D Not the end of the world you can still go to next year as long as something like this dont happen again:P. Now I dont know about alot about courts so I wont make a comment. All in all aside, I cant wait till thursday, when I get some of your free stuff.:D

ROFLMMFAO! That has to be one of the coolest things posted on this whole site....ever. Now have said that, I dont know what I would have done. I really havnt got into a fight since I was 15, 16 ish. Now I would be leveled out in the head and not react like that. Before hand, I prolly would have done the same thing, if not worse. A guy when my sister was 11 and he was 12, (I was 13) grabbed my sisters A$$, she told me and I body slammed him on to concrete sidewalk. Didnt do no major harm, bruised up some some minor scrapes he learnd his lesson. Then I got into some more (major like dang fights in school(I ended up learning my lesson when legal issuses got in the way)) But I do give my respect to you, you didnt back down or do anything like a wimp. Dont worry about missing those days, 3 weeks:D Not the end of the world you can still go to next year as long as something like this dont happen again:P. Now I dont know about alot about courts so I wont make a comment. All in all aside, I cant wait till thursday, when I get some of your free stuff.:D

friday april 7th :x

Clean_Staker.png

The charges won't be drop for sexual harassment unless she files them...but assult charges won't be dropped either. Its not legally wrong to to what that other guy did, but I'm not saying its not right. Its horrible of what happened, but under law it'll stand. So sorry to hear about it, I've would've done the same. Bad luck on the landing of the punch though :?

The charges won't be drop for sexual harassment unless she files them...but assult charges won't be dropped either. Its not legally wrong to to what that other guy did, but I'm not saying its not right. Its horrible of what happened, but under law it'll stand. So sorry to hear about it, I've would've done the same. Bad luck on the landing of the punch though :?

it wasnt just 1 punch or 2, we where at it for about 30seconds, which is really slow timeing for a fight, i ended with basically just a bloody lip though :roll:

Clean_Staker.png

oh most definiteley man just that adreniline i have a boxers fracture because of a similar incedentand now i gotta messed up right hand u should look it up its crazy (and nicee job 33 fingers ahah whup sum [wagon])

and just say good luck and hold on to her as long as possible ive been with my g/f now for 2 awesome years and only a real man knows what must be done

:-(

bye dude. good read, sorry to see you go.

but nobody ever quits Runescape for Good ;-)

i quit for 7months and im back.

you got some good stats for being 16. and are you calling your house "jail" lol. haha, well anyways i wont be there. but Seriosuly, im sad to see you go. =-\ another rs-lord Leaves. :(

Later =-\

mysig11sv5.png

this is pretty dam funny. for all i know and everyone else knows, you could be some scrawny nerd making up all this bull because you couldnt make it to the drop party for whatever reason. but you could also be a healthy, well-built athlete who likes to do a bit of everything, including playing runescape and roughing some idiots up. So im not gonna judge you on that incident. I bet alot though that alot of these other ppl that are like "way to go! that son of a [bleep] deserved it!" dont know [cabbage] about fighting or anything. seriously though, i dont see alot of the athletic ones playing runescape and posting on forums at my school or any of the schools that my friends goto, except the very few. i mean like less than 10 per school. ANYWAY, i think you should keep some of ur rares and drop the rest. you will most likely comee back and be like, "aw ma gad, i shouldnt have given away all that hard earned stuff that i had accumulated over all these years" but thats me. :D also, about your court hearing, all i gotta say is let justice be served.

this is pretty dam funny. for all i know and everyone else knows, you could be some scrawny nerd making up all this bull because you couldnt make it to the drop party for whatever reason. but you could also be a healthy, well-built athlete who likes to do a bit of everything, including playing runescape and roughing some idiots up. So im not gonna judge you on that incident. I bet alot though that alot of these other ppl that are like "way to go! that son of a wonderful person deserved it!" dont know cabbage about fighting or anything. seriously though, i dont see alot of the athletic ones playing runescape and posting on forums at my school or any of the schools that my friends goto, except the very few. i mean like less than 10 per school. ANYWAY, i think you should keep some of ur rares and drop the rest. you will most likely comee back and be like, "aw ma gad, i shouldnt have given away all that hard earned stuff that i had accumulated over all these years" but thats me. :D also, about your court hearing, all i gotta say is let justice be served.

im no jock if thats what you mean,im a 6"3, 14+ inch shaggy haired guy. i hang with the "skater" crowd, mischiefs around school always being sterotyped as stoners yeah know the type :roll: , but on top of that i work out daily and like playing basketball+football as well as skate of course, i guess i got good stats for my age? but i didnt find time for runescape, my free time was where i did it, and like i said earlier id be out in a flash if i was called up etc.

Clean_Staker.png

I would have (and still would) do the same for my last gf, we broke up about 2-3 weeks ago. I still love her though. Nobody would dare do that to her though because im one of the bigger kids at my small school and I could kill pretty much anybody there so that wouldn't happen... But I DEFINITLY Know were you are coming from. Don't ever regret what you did. That idiot had it coming.

I hate to say it, but you should go to jail (or whatever they have for minors). I honestly hope you do, maybe you'll learn something from it. I also hope you have to pay for the other guy's repairs. Hitting the guy doesn't make you a good man, it just makes you someone who can't control his temper. What he did was wrong, but what you did was much more wrong.

I know this won't be popular with the mainly teenage crowd here, but you can't act like that. It's called assault, and it's serious.

I assume you're not an animal, so why act like one? Of course, you'll snort and beat your chest and talk about protecting your girl, but that's a load of cabbage. All you proved is that you've not yet developed the responsibility that signals adulthood. Any ape can explode and use violence. It takes a real man to control that beast and take appropriate action. You sir are still a child.

I hope that wasn't traumatizing for your girlfriend. That could almost be worse than being charged with assault. :? And according to my knowledge, unless your charged as an adult, your criminal record is wiped clean after you legally become an adult.

Hope it all ends well and doesn't burden you for the rest of your life.