To ALL citizens of Runescape! About the level 37 Alter

Oergg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so i get first post, well sounds good idea too. It would be nice to see all those high hits too but sounds like you are asking a bit much.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Wow now there's a suggestion and a half! :D

I'm not a member Oergg so I'll be posting in spirit! I will hope that this gets the thumbs up from Jagex. Also Oergg cant you get some PMod to notify Jagex about this Suggestion?

Excellent Suggestion. You just posted it on VM forums. Feel kind of honoured :oops: Even though your posting it everywhere right now

deadforumslol.png

I must say that this topic is weird... First of all, it's too much asked. And second, you spelt altar "alter", which means something else. The "alter" that he's mentioned is the Chaos Altar in level 37 wildy. Outside the altar it's non-multi, but inside (and maybe 1 - 2 cm outside) it's multi.

No, you ALL cry when F2P asks for a small update (e.g. chaos crafting), but you will allow an update so you can spare out some of your precious rune? Ej, how about no sonny.

There also must be a way for people to get to a bank fast: if you are not under attack, you must be able to get back to Edgeville to bank on the canoe

So whenever you are NOT doing one of your "massive wars" people will easily escape from lvl 45 wild to edge. Yes great thinking, it isn't easy enough to escape yet, so let's give the people a new easier route... :roll:

So whenever you are NOT doing one of your "massive wars" people will easily escape from lvl 45 wild to edge. Yes great thinking, it isn't easy enough to escape yet, so let's give the people a new easier route... :roll:
Solution: Make it a high wc lvl to cut down wilderness tree.
dragonforce-1.jpg

If you mean with high 85+ then ok, if you mean any level lower, then it won't do much good seeing as woodcut is almost as easy as firemaking was in RSC.

there are no canoe trees in wilderness :roll:

This is why we all love Oergg :D

Personally, I think it's a great idea and it will influence both market + levels, all for the better hopefully. But then again, it's too early to say, but it seems like you've given it alot of thought and I have no doubt concerning your judgement. :wink:

I'll be there supporting it :)

*sings* All I need is a miracle, all I neeeeed is yoooou <3 :P

As said in the other thread, we need a summer of real pking back!

I support!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Posted on tfd forums too, not a clue how you found us though :lol:

i used micheal wests clan listing and signed up for the biggest 120 or so forums this past week, only like 80 actually authed me tho

punc? how about 26 sets in 2 months? and i dont even pk as much as many people

and punc, you make a good point about escaping, but if you dont want them to escape attack them?

who are you btw? and im 22 im not 'sonny'

Posted on tfd forums too, not a clue how you found us though :lol:

i used micheal wests clan listing and signed up for the biggest 120 or so forums this past week, only like 80 actually authed me tho

punc? how about 26 sets in 2 months? and i dont even pk as much as many people

and punc, you make a good point about escaping, but if you dont want them to escape attack them?

who are you btw? and im 22 im not 'sonny'

He's my son, I'll teach him some manners :P