Your memorable TV series

highlanders

I'm not sure if this topic belongs to the music and movies forum or to this one, so mods feel free to move this topic if it is in the wrong forum.

What are the TV series who you could qualify of memorable for you? Post your favorites/firsts/uniques.

Personally, I'd first say the series Highlander, because it was strange series, who inspired my character's name. I only saw about one season before they stopped showing it on my channel, now I regret I haven't seen any more. You rarely stumble on such good series.

belphegor4bq.jpg The french series from France 2/France 3 Belphegor which was one of the very first TV series I loved as a child. Very different from the worthless movies there was on Belphegor. I wish I had recorded those shows because now the VHS are discontinued, and very hard to find..

Sakura the cardcaptor, again as a a child, it was the anime show who introduced me to the whole anime universe.

Finally, Andromeda, a more recent series, still playing on some channels, an introducer to the Gene Roddenberry world and science fiction.

Your turn now.

(cartoons count :wink: )

2480+ total

Mmmmm....Adrian Paul...*drooooooooooool*. That show used to be on USA Network about 10 times a week...I spent the entire year I was 14 drooling over and that man and fantasizing. :oops: Thank God I grew out of that phase...he was like 30 years older than me, but sooooooooooo hawt.

Um...let's see:

First show I ever remember seeing was M.A.S.H...Dallas, Falcon Crest...hmm...Knots Landing...Omg, my mother was an evening soap freak.

Do cartoons count?

M*A*S*H, Walker, Father Dowling Mysteries, Remington Steele, and a new favorite: The Office.

Although The Office should not count since it is basically M*A*S*H set in the modern workplace.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Tour of Duty and Jag!!!

Oh boy! Repeats never got old. :D

I tried watching Buffy but then the series ended... :cry:

I found Lost to be really good too! 8)

Ive watched a couple of so anime, Gundam, Naruto, FMA etc... I hated DBZ though...

There are alot more I watched, but these are the ones i can remember atm...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Bill bye the science guy! :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Seinfeld

Batman: The Animated Series

Spider-Man (1994-1998 one)

Yeah, just recently I decided to go out and buy all of the Seinfeld, Batman: The Animated Series, and Spider-Man collections. Man, I love watching those shows.

i dont think we ever did decide if tv goes here or in m&m, i think i asked when the board first opened, i think it can go either place.

excepting cartoons (southpark, family guy ect...) and comedies (the office US, and seinfeld) my favorite two tv shows are firefly and lost. firefly is cancelled now though, good thing lost is still going. darren arnofsky(requiem for a dream, pi) is directing this weeks episode of lost, so everyone has to watch :D . ill probably be bumping up a lost topic this wednesday after the show 8)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Gah, how can I forget Star Trek.

Watched the first 4 series...Enterprise did not draw me in.

The battles in the last two seasons of Deep Space Nine are listed as the most expensive episodes of TV history.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

That t.v. show about that dinosaur family. The baby would always say "Not the mama!" Forgot the name of it, but it's the only t.v. show I remember watching from first 12 years of my life.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

That t.v. show about that dinosaur family. The baby would always say "Not the mama!" Forgot the name of it, but it's the only t.v. show I remember watching from first 12 years of my life.

True! That was great, isn't it's name Dinosaurs?

That was a merge of Flintstones and Simpsons played by dinosaurs :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

I loved that show.

Untitled.png

ROFL Dinosaurs, classic :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

if you wanna go old skool Bubs how about Green Claws? :D

greenclaws14ep3tr.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

if you wanna go old skool Bubs how about Green Claws? :D

greenclaws14ep3tr.jpg

What the deuce is that?!

Not forgetting of course the best soap opera ever: Neighbours!

Actually, that green smeg looking thing reminds me of Harold Bishop :D

DirtyHarold.gif

Simpsons or MASH or perhaps dilbert lol

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned.