Banned for 'macroing'.

ChewyShoe

I've always been pretty defensive about jaqex ban policies. I used to think that if somebody got banned generally they did something wrong. But I just got banned for macroing, if I actually macroed then fair enough.

But, let me ask you a question. How could I have macroed if all i've been doing for the last three weeks is merchanting? I've never been one to do skills, so my skills are fairly low. Nothing has changed, i've smithed a total of 500 or so iron bars while i've been merchanting purely so I wouldn't stand around doing nothing. Becareful not to trade to much folks, you might be macroing without even knowing it!

My favourite part of the whole experience is that because I have a good clean record and I only got banned for 3 days, due to it being my first 'offense' in over 5 years of play. I cannot appeal the ban.

You guys certainly did grow in numbers while i've been gone, but you never really did understand the concept of customer support, maybe its something you should look into.

Much love,

Chewy.

Just be thankful you only got 3 days :? .. I had also been playing for 5 years with no marks against me but Iam banned for life for giving 10k arrows to my brother..

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Chewy i remember in your welcome back post you mentioned that you couldnt get back on chewyshoe so you created a new character.

Does this mean you got chewyshoe back and the ban has been placed on that char? Or is it your new one?

Either way thats not cool, hope it wasnt on your main

seph54646lrlr.jpg

I've always been pretty defensive about jaqex ban policies. I used to think that if somebody got banned generally they did something wrong. But I just got banned for macroing, if I actually macroed then fair enough.

But, let me ask you a question. How could I have macroed if all i've been doing for the last three weeks is merchanting? I've never been one to do skills, so my skills are fairly low. Nothing has changed, i've smithed a total of 500 or so iron bars while i've been merchanting purely so I wouldn't stand around doing nothing. Becareful not to trade to much folks, you might be macroing without even knowing it!

My favourite part of the whole experience is that because I have a good clean record and I only got banned for 3 days, due to it being my first 'offense' in over 5 years of play. I cannot appeal the ban.

You guys certainly did grow in numbers while i've been gone, but you never really did understand the concept of customer support, maybe its something you should look into.

Much love,

Chewy.

Here's the answer: Autotext.

Sorry, I will stick with my conclusion that anyone who is banned is guilty, now if you had proof you didn't auto then I would believe you.

Even though there are some expections to my rule above like Droolman and some others.

sig5235ro7.jpg

And in these 3 days they want you to create another account and pay for membership or they will turn it into a permanent bann. Greedy Jagex

deadforumslol.png

The CS of JAGeX should need more people. I hope they realise once the players are fed up with it and will leave this game. JAGeX stays a company, and we are their costumers, so they have to take care of us.

signature4s.jpg

I'm guessing that since you were doing the exact some process over and over again, someone reported you, thinking you macroed... Jagex doesn't have enough time to look at every single report, so they just decide to ban you... It's happened to many other people....

My suggestion to jagex is to hire some new people who will help the banning process so that people aren't unfairly banned...

Personally, I'd rather have the unfair banning stopped than new quests every week...

Much love,

Chewy.

Sorry, I will stick with my conclusion that anyone who is banned is guilty, now if you had proof you didn't auto then I would believe you.

Even though there are some expections to my rule above like Droolman and some others.

So he wastes 5-10 mins of his time to type up this post just so he can laugh at the reactions? I don't think so..

i was with mr shoe most of the night, he rarely talks in game, if so its ussally not "buying x for 100k". not his style.

all he has done the last few days was switch servers like a beast to sell this or sell that.... how can that be macroed..?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Seems like auto-typing ban :(

Seems like jagex has some sort of auto banner if you get it... ;)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Seems like auto-typing ban :(

Or manual chat flooding which just appears as auto at that "report" :P For sure it wasn't for autoing a skill, it would have been perm instead of a 3 day ban then.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Much love,

Chewy.

im glad you dont run the courts, because your logic has no logic. what if anyone was a muderer unless they had proof they didnt hmm? then you would have to be searched thruout the whole world and you would be a suspect for every single case. lol i cant stand that you think that way just because ur siding with jagex for brownie points. in ACTUAL, smart, law systems its innocent until proven guilty. look mabye theres an orginazation to post bannings that were unjust, and there goal is to get jagex really bad rep, and mabye this guy is part of it right?(

happiehour.jpeg

As I said, I don't sit there typing the same thing over and over again. A). Because its lame and B). Because I can make more money merchanting in other ways.

Also, why would I use an autotyper when i can type 95wpm?

And to the person who said prove you didn't do it, tell me how to prove I didn't macro and I will prove it.

yes i wonder how jagex even tells if someone is macroing....

and they should increase the chat filter to block more words..

but it seems like jagex have been going on a banning spree...

and there customer support sucks!

and i barely see mods anymore..

Dr_Brinner.png

Perhaps if you didn't talked that much, Jagex thought you used a 3rd party program to switch worlds that much and that fast. :?

This signature is intentionally left blank.