What do you look for in a man?

Taito2004

When raising your runescape character, do you go for Combat Level, or Total Level? ..Maybe a bit of both?

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Both. And ofcurse fun fun fun.

I train combat and skills as well but not one for so long because it is boring to do the same thing over and over again for more then few hours.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I'm a non combater, and recently i've been thinking about changing my mind. I've not played for a while, and back when i did play properly the enemy drops weren't anything special, there was none of this rare armour drops, barrows, trimmed armour etc, so non combat was a very respectable little earner.

Nowadays though I'm regretting my lowish (lvl85) combat, stops me from finding so much st00f. But still, i hate training comabt, it's all about a handful of skills for me . . woodcutting, magic, fletching, smithing, fishing and cooking. Thats about all i do.

35th to 99 woodcutting.

Highest Welsh runescaper?

metaldrummer.png

Thought I'd stumbled into a dating forum for a second :?

Same here.

But anyways I'd much prefer to be able to support myself rather than drain all of my assets as a combatant. So long as I have enough money to buy back all of my equipment (in the event that I die and lose it all) than I will go out there and fight.

It shows too. When I created a pure character, I spent a day on mining and smithing so I could mine iron ore and smith full iron. Also I worked on fishing for quite so I didn't have to purchase food.

I used to go pretty hardcore for mage and wc, and enjoyed the time when i actually had a mage based combat lvl. But once you get into the higher levels it's so much easier to train your lower skills that i'm a pretty boring all round player now :(

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

range and slayer all the way :lol:

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I set up a rotatin or skills/ training, and do that for a few days then make a new one. I curantly do 5 slayer assignments, then woodcut 1k willows, then fish 800 lobbys, then back to slayer.

cocojo.png