Tall's Generic Topic: 90cb 1930 total 99 farming

Bump! Got a new level for us to look at?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I canceled my membership on Monday. I'm not going to rant on RSOF or "riot" in game; I'm doing something Jagex will be more likely notice. I'm not sure if I'll be continuing after that and renewing members; it really depends on how things go over the next month and my general feelings on the matter. All I know is I want there to be $5 less that Jagex can count on next month after this completely BS update. I've recommended this to other friends who are able to do it and are dissatisfied with this turn in direction for Runescape.

My farming hasn't been happening for the last few days due to a few factors: real life activities and decreased interest in RS among them.

I had my slave time on Sunday so I'll probably be posting a little story about what I did. I will say I'm now sporting purple hair. :anxious: I'm also appreciative to the TET for asking me to be part of this slave auction since it seems to be the last one possible for now. Thanks guys.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
More importantly, we've been missing Tripsis in game for a while now

tripsis: I miss all you guys too. <3: I hope everything is going smoothly. Like mrmyk said.... where have you been lately in game? <_>

:oops: :oops: I took a break from RuneScape back in July. Then the 3k trade limit update really killed my play style, otherwise I'm sure I would have come back for a bit.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 90!!! :thumbsup: \' :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 4 months later...

good lord, thats just incredible :) you must have the patience of a stone wall to manage this without taking lots of breaks from rs occasionaly :o or maybe i just have a complete lack of patience and what you do is normal *ponders*. oh well i guess one of these days i'll get around to cooking and fishing. my hero with the farming and now im going to ask. why on earth didnt you grow herbs and use them all for herblore? or maybe im just crazy and herblore obsessed. good luck with everything else and a pity about f2p, you cant show dem capes off no more.

Member.png

whatcolor_isgreen.jpg

Well, I guess I owe you a thankyou.

The 25 pages of this were good reading.

Gratz on your farming/crafting/firemaking levels, however belated.

Tbh, the most inspiring thing here to me was seeing that you are the inspiration behind alot of deio's levels :)

Awesome.

Gratz with all those nice 99'ers!

GL on 99 agil! That's really hard!

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

Hm, surprised I had replies here honestly; didn't figure anyone reads these anymore.

good lord, thats just incredible :) you must have the patience of a stone wall to manage this without taking lots of breaks from rs occasionaly :o or maybe i just have a complete lack of patience and what you do is normal *ponders*. oh well i guess one of these days i'll get around to cooking and fishing. my hero with the farming and now im going to ask. why on earth didnt you grow herbs and use them all for herblore? or maybe im just crazy and herblore obsessed. good luck with everything else and a pity about f2p, you cant show dem capes off no more.

I actually did grow herbs. I cleaned them all and got an herblore level. There's about 11k dwarf weeds now waiting to be sold when the price is decent. I'm selling instead of using since there are more efficient ways of leveling herblore that will waste less gp. Also I do tend to take a lot of breaks from RS. I've probably only gotten 10 levels this year so far. All I did was farm then log off for about 6 months.

[hide=Herbs and Such]produce.png[/hide]

Tbh, the most inspiring thing here to me was seeing that you are the inspiration behind alot of deio's levels :)

I wasn't aware of that. :o Neat.

I cleaned up my first post since the hide tags were all screwed up. I didn't bother putting anything about my current plans in it since I'm not sure I even want to bother keeping this topic anymore. Rate This (that's what I'm calling Blogscape since that's what it was originally) as a whole has really changed in the last couple of years and even from late last year there's a noticeable difference. The atmosphere here just isn't as good as it used to be; it seems to be packed with extreme attention seeking and gives off a vibe of myspace or youtube. I'll add you as a friend if you add me/I'll subscribe to your videos if you subscribe to mine, and here it's "I posted on your blog, come post on mine."

Between the 120 page long topics, the ones that get 15 bumps per day by the author and his/her friends to stay on the front page, or the ones where people camp the GWD for 150M then buy herblore or summoning, I can see why anything people feel the need to attention seek; everything gets pushed to the side here unless it's outrageous or overdone.

I've seen many threads come through this board and the one that still sticks out in my mind as one of the best was Zeldaot's 99 runecrafting topic. It wasn't because he did it in 60 days, or because he went without sleep to get the most runecrafting xp in one day. It's because he did it steadily over time and even had a couple setbacks he overcame. It was a topic you made it a point to check on.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way about this board and what's it's devolved into, but there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it. I could go on but I'll leave off here.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

I see the same thing with the forum lately. To me its turned into /b/ and most of the rate this posts are of the same thing over and over, gwd drops.

Low_C.png

• 1 year later...

These forums started to suck pretty hard in 2007, nevermind what they're now - I check them out every now and then but you're totally right - the comunity is just completley broken. How lovely.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.