Bones

Sly_Wizard

I'm probably the only person in Runescape who does this, but I make sure to bury every single bone I run across (No matter what kind it is). If people don't bury their bones and I'm near, I'll bury their bones as well (It's kinda' a pet peeve. I can't stand it when people don't bury their bones, but that's a different story).

Anyway, I was wondering how many people still bother to bury the bones they run across when training or if you do as the rest of Runescape does and ecto dragon bones for your prayer experience.

IMHO, it seems a waste to not bury any bone you come across. Even the paltry experience of regular bones starts to add up after a while.

(By the way, I have 83 prayer and have never bought, nor ectoed, a bone before.)

I bury all bones except normal bones, which I keep for bones to peaches. I will always bury dragon and big bones.

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

many don;t bury lwoer bones due to the sheer lowness of thier xp

heck 90% don;t even bury high lvl bones, they bank them then ectofunctus them to get 4 time as much xp for them

the mian reason people don;t bury them is because they think prayer is useless and are one of these anti 'prayer noob' types who thinks people are stupid for utilising a feature of the game to help them survive therefore don;t want prayer xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I bury all bones except normal bones, which I keep for bones to peaches. I will always bury dragon and big bones.
:P Ever since B2P came out, I don't even bother keeping lobs in my bank, I have a spot for peaches, and a spot for normal bones :P (my small amount of sharks are somewhere at the bottom of my bank :lol:)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

it really depends on alot of things whether or not i bury bones, generally i never bury a regular bone

if im killing something that drops big bones it depends what kinda mood im in mostly

of course i always bury dragon bones

i think the reason why i dont bury many bones is partially due to how rsc was, im stuck thinking that if my pray is high i'll be weak, even tho i know this isnt true its in the back of my mind i think

What I do is:

Ignore normal/wolf bones (under big bones)

bury Big/zorge bones

Keep in bank dragon and above bones and worship with them.

I just find it very stupid to go around and bury normal bones. Worship 1 dragon bones give u 288exp and it is the same as bury about 60 normal bones.

I think Killing 12 blue/green dragon take much less time then collect 700 bones and workship 12 dragon bones take less time then bury 700 bones.

(That what I think and base on my combat lvl).

* I am talking about 12 because when u killing those u usally collect the hides as well so 12 hide + 12 bones for 1 load)

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

heck 90% don;t even bury high lvl bones, they bank them then ectofunctus them to get 4 time as much xp for them

the mian reason people don;t bury them is because they think prayer is useless and are one of these anti 'prayer noob' types who thinks people are stupid for utilising a feature of the game to help them survive therefore don;t want prayer xp

Hey if you're melee and don't bury bones I agree there's a problem, but there's not much of a reason for mages and rangers to get their prayer past 53 really. I mean if your guy is designed like mine you want to be able to take on people 20 lvls higher than you and with being as low of combat as you can lol...therefore about 53 prayer is useful for a defense prayer while they're using a strength prayer.

captain_poet.png

What I do is:

Don't bury a single bone because I don't want more combat lvls :P

Anyways I'm a pker with 53 prayer because I wanted to smite and odd lvls dont count for combat lvls and neither did I want to just leave the big bones and dragon bones on the floor.

Now tho I have left on the floor countless big bones which others have enjoyed burrying for me :P And the dragon bones I just bank and sell them.

I bury most bones below dragon bones... dragon and above I only use the ectofunctus. I never bury other peoples bones and always bury big bones .... up to dragon but when it cones to regular bones if I have the time I bury them if not I don't make the time to do it.

I don't bury bones. I've been playing this game long enough to be completely sick of burying bones. lol

After hitting a a certain prayer level, most high level players are sick of it. Not to mention the fear of it triggering a Leo event which is quite a pain once you get the emotes.

Its just me, though. Some high level players still bury everything out of habit, and they're prayer level blows mine away. The only thing I bury is dragon bones.

I'm just lazy, I guess. The levels are so hard to come by at this point, and my goal was 70, so....

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

:P Ever since B2P came out, I don't even bother keeping lobs in my bank, I have a spot for peaches, and a spot for normal bones :P (my small amount of sharks are somewhere at the bottom of my bank :lol:)

B2P awsome i can beg to be a member this rules thats another 5 dollars a month saved :D

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

UGH...I hate those people...cannot stand them one bit. I mean...I spend tons of bones to get the level I have, and then when I'm being team by like, 5 people at castle wars and I pray, I get called a "Prayer Noob."

Ok...EXCUSE me for using a feature of the game that I WORKED to get, to save myself when I'm being teamed. Give me a break.

ANYWAYS...I don't bury normal bones. I know to you it seems like a waste...but to me, you burying those bones is a waste. Imagine all the hours you probably invested in just burying bones for some lousy exp. You could make upwards of 80x more exp in the same amount of time for ecto-ing dragon bones, than you would by burying regular bones. Just think of all the things you could be doing in the time it takes you to bury all those spare bones.

...but hey. That's just my opinion, right? :P

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

If I am killing time waiting for somebody/something or a respawn etc. I bury all bones. If I am low on food/prayer while killing blues I will bank the bones and eventually ecto them. Prayer is an awesome PvNpc skill but the value is more varied PvP.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I'm probably the only person in Runescape who does this, but I make sure to bury every single bone I run across (No matter what kind it is). If people don't bury their bones and I'm near, I'll bury their bones as well (It's kinda' a pet peeve. I can't stand it when people don't bury their bones, but that's a different story).

Anyway, I was wondering how many people still bother to bury the bones they run across when training or if you do as the rest of Runescape does and ecto dragon bones for your prayer experience.

IMHO, it seems a waste to not bury any bone you come across. Even the paltry experience of regular bones starts to add up after a while.

(By the way, I have 83 prayer and have never bought, nor ectoed, a bone before.)

You know, I do pretty much the same thing :P It just bugs me to walk away from free prayer exp...

Blakdragon39.png