Tip.it Pest Control trip. TONIGHT!!!

Nathaninch

tetbanner2dp1of.gif

As I absolutely love the new pest control game and love all you Tipiters too... I thought it would be a nice idea to round up a bunch of us and head to the pest control game.

If you are unaware of what the pest control minigame is go here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=442882

Some tips and strategies on the game: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=442977

Where:

Meet at the bank on the Pest Control Island. World 9.

When:

TODAY, Tuesday April 18th

2am GMT

9pm Eastern

8pm Central

7pm Mountain

6pm Pacific.

Yup, crappy times, but this was a spontaneous decision :P

It's going to be packed there without us. And we won't all be able to get in the same games as one another, but I'm sure we'll run into eachother many times. Maybe regrouping after a game would be wise as well.

So be there, or miss out on some fun and combat exp!

Whoo! Ill be there!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Oh, nice! Just the right time for me to find out the new game with people I dearly love too. I will try to be there. Heck it will be so darn hard to get into the world. Good luck everyone!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

How can anyone not like it? It's like Starcraft mixed with Starship Troopers.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

In the everlasting words of Michael Jackson (before he went weird) 'I'll be there'.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Gatekeepers would be useful. Boring, but useful. What would be more useful are little bars that tell you the health of the gates and of the Knight and a little thing in the corner that tells you about the status of the East, West, and South gates. The most unimportant thing in Pest Control are the Barricades outside of the gates.

Noctis666.png

OH NO!! An addictive addition to an already addictive game! Its 5.24am my time and I've just finished. Absolute mayhem down there - must be tumbleweeds blowing through Castlewars :)

Come on! I'll take you all on! RAAAARRR

cmonilltakeyouallon9vx.png

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg