What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

A boy named sue - Johnny Cash

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

The march of the black queen - queen

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Rush, Live In Rio

It's funny, i've never really come across Rush before but i've been getting into them recently and they're great. :)

Damn right. ;P Rush are awesome.

Nothing, as of yet. I'll find some music. If it counts, I just sent Eruption to a friend who didn't have it. <.<

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Rush, Live In Rio

It's funny, i've never really come across Rush before but i've been getting into them recently and they're great. :)

Rush are the ultimate band, they do what Dream Theater fail at doing, Rush pull off complex musical passages, odd time signatures and tasteful singing flawlessly and make it actually sound good whereas as Dream Theater mess it up.