Jagex....Your HELPING autoers!

bigsword33

Today, i spent 3 hours in the ess mines with my friend on a member world, and reported atleast 40 autoers. this is going crazy! Secondly, the actual point of this thread. In the next update, you will let f2pers get pure ess to trade. Well that's not gonna help! Autoers can just pay that $5 per autoing account they have, make them mine ess, make that person stake a freind and lose, then you pking that friend on your other account and get all that pure ess to the f2p main those autoers have so he can sell it for geepee, then sell on sites like e-bay about it and make it crativly transported! so jagex, better find a new thing, cuase you just helped autoers get more money and killed f2pers even more. bet you feel good eh? :evil:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you report me? My user name is RuneEssBot.

I don't bot... i just don't answer people...... i'm wondering how many people will report me... and if jagex will ban me. If jagex bans me... we know their "macro detecting tools" arn't that great.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I don't bot... i just don't answer people...... i'm wondering how many people will report me... and if jagex will ban me. If jagex bans me... we know their "macro detecting tools" arn't that great.

that name is just asking to be ban, should have picked something different

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

no i didn't...yet

I think that's exactly why he picked it.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

This makes more money for Jagex, but with members they need to give out personal information. An account gets banned, so what? They make a new one. On their new account they get members, and give out the same personal info they did before. Jagex can see this and ban them before they even finish rune mysteries!

why the hell did you choose that name anyway?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

he_is_an_avalanche? It's the name of an acoustic music project me and my friend are starting.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

he_is_an_avalanche? It's the name of an acoustic music project me and my friend are starting.

watch further then your nose long is lol

we were talking about RuneEssBot

Actully the autoer's have simply been forced to the members servers. JAGeX is still banning them. Plus they now have to pay 5$ for each autoing account... a nonrefundable 5$ resulting in JAGeX making hundreds of dollars from accounts that get banned in a few weeks.

They have made it slightly harder to set up autoing accounts because they now have to sighn up for members every time they get banned making autoing more difficult.

I don't think it has damaged member worlds as much as non member worlds. Though member runecrafting and mages will be hurting.

Many of my friends and I have notice that all the autoers are converting from ess to coal and yews. Check it out your self in the Mining Guild and behind Varock Caslte.

People think that the price of natutre rune wont raised because it hasn't yet. It hasn't raised because members runecrafters usually have stock pile of ess already in there bank. Three of my runecrafting friends had already 100k+ ess in there bank. Once that runs out then there is going to be a desperate need for pure ess. After waiting it out prices will go up I believe.

Bummer.

~Aprzepioski

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

You need to be really careful that they don't go banning your main too...

when most stockpiles of pure ess run out, members will be forced to either pay an elevated price for pure essence, or mine their own, and really, is mining your own really that bad? may be time consuming, but it will cut down on costs

magicaltrevorst2.jpg