Collecting & Anti-Littering Guide - Over 700k items so far!

RAHK

Rahk add me! I need to talk about potato seeds! I'm a collector too..

<---- RSN

Use the pm button.

I have been massively busy people, so I haven't updated this for awhile. I have been considering an offer to put it in a more easily read format but am not sure that I can keep on top of it enough so that it is accurate. I apologize but things should calm down in a week or two after I settle into college a bit.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updating my Burnt Monkfish collection:

11.329 Burnt Monkfishies. <3:

Oh, and:

Laikrob-------------8 Spirit Seeds----------Untradeable

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• 6 months later...
runekille156 ------------------- 419 strange fruit ------ Donation--------------------------

and for untradable

runekille156 ------------------- 14 full sets of frog ------ Donation from the frogs :thumbsup: --------------------------

Since sets and tokens are similar, I am only updating tokens, sorry. Strange fruit added.

YOUR NAME ------------------- Your collection ------ Donation/price paid

Yosi74------------------107 Elf Teleport Crystals <.< -----------NA

Good idea for untradeables. Added.

Red Capes

Current: 32 :cry:

Accepting donations and buying 10gp each. Any amount.

___

kuroi

Please use the proper format, thanks. :)

*Pic*

just another day in world 99 edge, notice the mini map and my inventory, ive got a few more things but im about 30 or so sort

Pick your favorite/largest and post it in the proper format and I will gladly add it. :)

x lucky x - 212k ecto tokens, 99 pray ftw

An exact amount would be great (so would a screeny, WOW). Either way, please use the proper format. Thanks!

I suppose I'll tell you my dark secret. I have 588 uncrushed bird nests and counting.. also 5 spirit seeds and 18 bird eggs - 3 green, 4 red, 11 blue. \'

PPitPFT :) (Please Post in the Proper Format, Thanks)

sirboss_c-------------210+ left skull havles---------- donated by ankous :mrgreen:

I can't remember if these are tradeable or not. Either way, for brevity's sake, I am only posting full staves, sorry.

UPDATED AFTER AGES!!!

Howdy all! I knew Laikrob would take a knife to me and... make me less of a man if I didn't update this for her. I am expecting another flood of new collections so please note the following:

1. If you don't post in the proper format, I will just skip your post, sorry. It just takes too long for me to do it for tons of people when each person can do it quickly themselves.

2. If you want your total updated, please mention your old total, your new total, and be exact!

3. I am not accepting any more 19xx posts. Only exact numbers please.

4. If you happen to have a number that seems extreme, please post proof so that we do not get any flame wars started when somebody gets bumped.

5. Accepting ONE, count it, ONE winner of the highest GP total. To submit, you must have a pic for proof with the examine (1,999,222,894 coins).

6. Please be patient with me! Each update takes about a minute (or longer depending on a few variables). I have a life and I want to play RS, so don't expect instant updates, lol. I'll try to do it at least once a week and strive for every other day.

7. No flaming! If you doubt somebody's post, message them and ask NICELY for them to post a screenshot. We all know they want to post it here and show it off anyway, hehe.

8. More to follow, I am sure. Tip.it just keeps getting more and more popular. :thumbsup:

So yeah, give me your collections... and tater seeds!!!! :pray:

EDIT: Something about this page won't load properly... So I don't know what my post looks like nor can I see anybody else's for some reason. =\

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Looking into the glitchy thing.

Laikrob.

Edit: Seems it is only on the end of last page.

New collections:

Laikrob ------------------- 161066 Opal Bolt Tips ------ Donation-------------------------- NFS

Laikrob ------------------- 95844 Jade Bolt Tips ------ Donation-------------------------- NFS

Laikrob ------------------- 78794 Trading Sticks ------ Donation-------------------------- NFS

Monkfish now up to 21767, thanks to good friends and lousy cooks.

Edited again, with screenshot. Chat edited out, otherwise real.

Collection.png

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Looking into the glitchy thing.

Laikrob.

Thanks a ton. And as a side-note, I can see all of the pages perfectly except the previous one. Anybody else having this problem?

RahkUrWrld.png

i like collecting cabbage, can i be added to list? i only have 223 atm but i am going to pay some f2p 1gp ea for some =D

YOUR NAME Alex rn Your collection Cabbage Donation/price paid self collected Price NFS

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I'm still in there... How humiliating :oops: . Please remove me.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.