Collecting & Anti-Littering Guide - Over 700k items so far!

RAHK

I love this kind of stuff -- makes about as much sense to collect junk as it does to level past 99 (get over it, they're not raising them!)

Anyways, here's mine (none were ever purchased except from a general store in several cases):

Empty Buckets: 7,520

Lockpicks: 192

Bark: 232 (who the heck collects bark!!)

Proboscis: 296 (!?)

Tiaras: 19,561

Power Ammys: 362 (technically not junk, but they might as well be...) :)

Curries: 1824 (Again not junk, but seriously... who makes this many curries? NOTE: if you can show me more than 1824 curries in inv you get a free prize from me...) Total value of prize 100k or so...

My herb seeds from toadflax to guam are too insane to count. (And that's after gifting away over 400 to friends).

whew. I'm embarassed :-$ :anxious:

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have 800 Serum 201's, but when I was hacked, they noob dropped em

Edit: 1300 Total wewt \' \' :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Updated!

Oh, then put me down for bronze picks please.

I will add those cw tix as well if you don't mind since they are higher than the current total.

I love this kind of stuff -- makes about as much sense to collect junk as it does to level past 99 (get over it, they're not raising them!)

Anyways, here's mine (none were ever purchased except from a general store in several cases):

Curries: 1824 (Again not junk, but seriously... who makes this many curries? NOTE: if you can show me more than 1824 curries in inv you get a free prize from me...) Total value of prize 100k or so...

My herb seeds from toadflax to guam are too insane to count. (And that's after gifting away over 400 to friends).

Pick your proudest (or apparently most embarrassing?) collection and I will add it.

I used to have 800 Serum 201's, but when I was hacked, they noob dropped em

Edit: 1300 Total wewt \' \' :D

Dang, too bad. :cry:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

RAHK my main atm has 157 crumbling tomes ive collected one for every barrows trip ive been on and still havent gotten 1 barrows drop

Cool. I collect them also but don't want to add it until I reach my goal number. :wink:

Updated.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Well, my collection is dwarfed by some of the numbers here, but I just started it recently. I also think it's pretty funny, as it's an item with 0 usefullness, yet can cost valuable resources.

I collect gold rings \' At the moment I have 12, and I'll buy them for, huh... 10 gp each?

If anyone ever felt the need to turn perfectly good gold bars into stupid rings (I hope not), I'll buy them. And if anyone happens to get have them dropped, I'd be happy to take that litter off your hands too :)

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

Lovin this.

I've collected all kindsa stuff throughout my time, most I've dropped simply for bank space.

ATM I am collecting:

Burnt lobs (for oergg): 632

Lockpicks: 116

Shantay Pass: 34

Strange Fruit (who doesnt collect these :P): 112

Chaos tallys: 34

Anti-Dragon shields(from when KBDing was actually fun/useful): 89

Gnome balls: 12

And pretty much any useful item that i would want two of for bank organisation I hoard. Tools, tickets, etc. Just noticed i have 173 chisels. WOOT.

If you want to put me on that list put me down for Lockpicks. Or anti-dragon shields...not sure if they are still untradeable.

Anyways, awesome thread.

Well, my collection is dwarfed by some of the numbers here, but I just started it recently. I also think it's pretty funny, as it's an item with 0 usefullness, yet can cost valuable resources.

I collect gold rings \' At the moment I have 12, and I'll buy them for, huh... 10 gp each?

If anyone ever felt the need to turn perfectly good gold bars into stupid rings (I hope not), I'll buy them. And if anyone happens to get have them dropped, I'd be happy to take that litter off your hands too :)

Added.

Lovin this.

I've collected all kindsa stuff throughout my time, most I've dropped simply for bank space.

ATM I am collecting:

Burnt lobs (for oergg): 632

Lockpicks: 116

Shantay Pass: 34

Strange Fruit (who doesnt collect these :P): 112

Chaos tallys: 34

Anti-Dragon shields(from when KBDing was actually fun/useful): 89

Gnome balls: 12

And pretty much any useful item that i would want two of for bank organisation I hoard. Tools, tickets, etc. Just noticed i have 173 chisels. WOOT.

If you want to put me on that list put me down for Lockpicks. Or anti-dragon shields...not sure if they are still untradeable.

Anyways, awesome thread.

They are tradeable so which would you like me to add? And thanks for the compliment. \'

RahkUrWrld.png

Updated!

Pick your proudest (or apparently most embarrassing?) collection and I will add it.

CURRIES! :) :-$ :anxious:

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

Updated. Feel free to mention any corrections or updates of your own.

RahkUrWrld.png

I collect the Spot Cream Potion thingies too. I only have like 6 or 7. People try to scam me saying those potions instantly kill anyone or anything, I just show 'em the ones I have and ask 'em for money... :anxious: :-#

Religious Text is not permitted.

I collect the Spot Cream Potion thingies too. I only have like 6 or 7. People try to scam me saying those potions instantly kill anyone or anything, I just show 'em the ones I have and ask 'em for money... :anxious:

Added.

500 burnt sharks lol

1k burnt lobs

26k+ feathers

Pick your favorite and I will add it.

dang im gonna have to start collecting something now

Its about time! What have you been doing with your runescape time? Leveling skills? :roll: Making gp? :roll: Nubz these days. :lol:

haha great!!

i have 1700 burnt lobsters and i pay 10 gp each for them!!!

Up from the 987 that you had previously, good job!

2520 shantay passes!

thats lots of kq trips for me ^^

That would take years! :shock:

My rune large collection is now at 68. Can you update. I get them all form slayer.

Sure thing, mate. Over double your previous of 31! 8-)

Due to one of the posters signature that caused a pop-up to appear on the screen, we had to temporarily remove this thread.

The post is now removed and you should all be able to post normally again

Oooooh, double posting! I am SOOO telling on you!!! jk

Lol, thank you for fixing the thread. Much obliged. :XD:

RahkUrWrld.png

Mummi's collection is done, or completed, whatever you want to say. Construction came out and there's the option to pull chef's hats out of the final shelves, so they're no longer challenging to get.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Mummi's collection is done, or completed, whatever you want to say. Construction came out and there's the option to pull chef's hats out of the final shelves, so they're no longer challenging to get.

Sadly, true. I am no more buying your chef's hats because I could get myself from my own gilded shelves. There's no point of paying 1k for simple work... perhaps better money than anything in game, if possible. Oh well. If one really wants to sell/donate me them, I pay 50 each, 100 or more at time. Sigh. The showoff value of them crashed. Totally.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?