End the Frustration

Barihawk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is reason (so the mages can att you if you att the crafters..) but i wholeheartledly support. and there is no 'h' in crusade

its "crusade"

also i would "sign" if i could but im f2p so no runescape forums for me 8-(

oh well maybe it will get passed or somthing.

tipitlessersigea3.png

I support, even though i don't go there. :)

Same here.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hehe the only time i got an obby drop was when someone tried to steal my kill, i ended up getting it and an obby cape for free.

But i support.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

God I remember this stubborn level 55 3 iteming with addy pl8 kite and addy long, kept attacking my tahazars (sp) that I was ranging in weapons shop, he had gotten 4 dam obby drops by stealing my kills, ( yes, I was there for a LONG time) and I finally decided to just be flat out mean. i could tell he was afk when he fought them, so I attacked one, and almost immediatly after he atacked it, I clicked on the floor shortly after, and watched the pathetic noob fall to the ground, Ehh, free addy and obby cape for me, eh? :wink:

I SUPPORT.

seriously a level 55 in addy hit the tzhaar-ket more than you did!? :shock:

ahhhh a miricle I support so much its not even funny I moved to hallying blue drags because i got tired of all the ks'ers down there. i was gonna explode if I didnt go to something else all the leechers are such a pain :(

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

support! i always need to go to spots where no1 is or switching worlds every time :(

please get this changed!

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P