Best skiller EVER?

Hoopster211

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like "how could you get 40 attk with 10 hits?" (I Oh Henry I).

Seems anything possible these days :D

for 40 attack with 10hits you had to have made the character on rsc before the rs2 release, then you just did the wine trick to get 40 att with 10hp at 13cbt on rsc

easy as that

Nah, all he did was do quests that give attack xp and not hp. He also had 70 magic and ranged with 40 attack at the 10 hp mark. Simply train ranged by cannon until the guild and magic on spells that don't give hp experience.

meh,moridin was better in rsc. was around 60 and had more 99 skills and was in the top 20 on most of them

moridin>anyone else

mori doesnt buy anything-he does it all himself and picked 100k flax and strung them and put them on bows and alched the bows by himself

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Ive got the answer! a friend just told me:

he could be using a ring of recoil, because when you hit back dmg with it, you get no combat xp, but u still kill the monster, and get the slay xp.

why do people ignore me :?

anyway, this guy is very determined to keep his combat at 3...

he could be using a ring of recoil, because when you hit back dmg with it, you get no combat xp, but u still kill the monster, and get the slay xp.

\

because 8/10 of us already knew it was ring of recoil before we read the threads, the otehr 2/10 read the posts and saw it was ring of recoil then you went ahead without reading any of the posts and told us it was ring of recoil by witch time everyone knew and you have made a fall of yourself.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

\

because 8/10 of us already knew it was ring of recoil before we read the threads, the otehr 2/10 read the posts and saw it was ring of recoil then you went ahead without reading any of the posts and told us it was ring of recoil by witch time everyone knew and you have made a fall of yourself.

no, i read it all, and most of the thread was about people trying to figure out how it was done.

\

no, i read it all, and most of the thread was about people trying to figure out how it was done.

Kay just let go of it now , we know he used a ring of recoil....

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

\

You did well to read the whole thing and ignore the fifth post.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

FLOWERS AND RING OF LIFE. or full iron and iron skimmy mage atk once splash and then boom! cow attacks auto retaliate off = sklay xp. Or get freinds to half kill.

rubber chicken(same as flowers ) + ring of recoil and jugs of wine, he never hits anything. its like 4k exp an hour doin that.

he just uses tears of guthix minigame, its not that hard, and ive gotten to 43 farming using it without actually doing any farming at all.

his combat stats would raise before his slayer.

For anyone who's wondering....

User: Zzzamorak

Overall 1202 | Cooking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Fletching 99 | Fishing 99 | Firemaking 99 | Crafting 88 | Smithing 89 | Mining 85 | Herblore 83 | Agility 80 | Thieving 81 | Slayer 46 | Farming 74 | Runecraft 64 |

User: Zzzamorak | Skill: Overall | Rank: 125,026 | Exp: 110,269,271 | Level: 1,202 [120] | F2P Overall: 745 | F2P Purity: 61.98%

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

It must be genie lamps because he couldnt do juna because it would put it on combat and even with recoils he would hit some and ruin his skill pure.

No, he drinks a jug of wine before attacking each monster which gets him to 0 attack. Then he uses a rubber chicken to hit the monster.

I wasn't around for the Rubber Chicken, so can you clarify how he attacks but doesn't get combat xp?

He was around. And even if he wasn't, flowers work.

For gods sake, I'll lay this out.

He wouldn't be using jugs of wine, flowers etc. Auto retalliate off would work just fine. It doesn't matter if he isn't hitting the monster, and the monster is hitting him, the recoil will do damage, and kill the monster.

He CAN'T use tears of guthix to get slayer levels. Because his combat skills are his lowest levels, the experience from the minigame would be given to one of those, thus raising combat.

I believe he posted on Rsbandb a while ago that he raised it through Genies + Recoil rings.

Simple, no?

For gods sake, I'll lay this out.

He wouldn't be using jugs of wine, flowers etc. Auto retalliate off would work just fine. It doesn't matter if he isn't hitting the monster, and the monster is hitting him, the recoil will do damage, and kill the monster.

He CAN'T use tears of guthix to get slayer levels. Because his combat skills are his lowest levels, the experience from the minigame would be given to one of those, thus raising combat.

I believe he posted on Rsbandb a while ago that he raised it through Genies + Recoil rings.

Simple, no?

but he needs to get the monster to atk him without him doing damage, whitch is where the wine and rubber chicken come in.

I was about to say search button is your friend, but my last post about slayer seem to have gone.

You're not the first one to wonder how people get slayer levels without raising combat *points to sig*, but it seems this post has covered everything allready.

To sum it up, this is how I get slayer exp:

- Quests. 1k slayer exp from dwarf subquest in Recipe for Disaster. 5k slayer exp from A Tail of Two Cats. One Small Favour would have given 20k slayer exp, but the monster is bugged so recoil rings don't work on it. Waiting for a bug fix before I can do that one. The last 2 only work on lvl 30+ skills.

- Slaying. I get assignments from the Burthorpe slayer master. I slay by using recoil rings, which don't give combat exp when used. I drink wine to lower my attack to 0, wield rubber chicken or mouse whip to lower my attack bonus, and attack once before disengaging with auto retaliate off. Recoil takes care of rest, then I drink another wine to heal. Exp per hour using this method is about 200 xp per hour.

- Genie lamps. Every lamp since the skill got out has been used on slayer.

Regarding getting 85 slayer with these methods, I only got 4299 lamps to go (with 150 lamps/year thats 28 years). I could cut down on this time by recoil slaying which would only take 16000 hours or 2 years of 24/7 slaying, but that would eventually take me to lvl 4 since I still hit the occational 1s even with 0 attack and low attack bonus.

So, unless Jagex comes up with a quest giving 3 mil slayer exp in reward, look for a thread called "Lvl 3 with 85 slayer" in goals and achievements in about 28 years. :roll: :P

Paulsigsmall.jpg

Erm nope, no way. Bluerose13x is the best skiller ever. She practically controlled the whole of Runescape during her time.

Until AutoRune, which practically eliminated any 'control' she actually had. Not really that powerful then.

Hi milli

Autorune was waaaaaaaay after bluerose's peak, I don't think she was even playing when it was re-made. (The initial release really didn't have that much affect on anything bluerose was involved with)

Also, zzz is one crazy kid.

Ya, he is just insane..! :D

Getting almost 71k slayer exp only using rings of recoil.. That's just insane.. :shock:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.